in love with a stranger

david p.o.v

it was a wet and stormy night, the only light on the road was the headlights of my tesla. as i turned onto my street, i saw a girl sprint across the road. she was pretty small, with her dark brown curls bouncing around everywhere. our eyes met, and all i could see was pure fear. i pulled over to the side of the road, and hopped out of my car.

"hello?" i yelled, loud enough so the mysterious girl could see it. the girl shyly turned around, and stopped. i ran over to her, i know she needs my help.

"hello?" I asked again. i looked up at her so our eyes could meet. she looked me up and down before peeping out a quick, "hi."

liza p.o.v

why? why why why why? i keep asking myself. if i wouldn't have been late, i wouldn't be in this situation. i ran across the street, looking for some sort of shelter from the rain. i had no house, no money, no phone, and no food. i had to run away. i couldn't deal with the pain and stress anymore. all of a sudden, these bright headlights blind me as im running. i make it to the sidewalk and finally start walking again. the car pulls over, and i immediately get nervous. i start backing away. "hello?" i hear the person yell. i watch him approaching, im frozen in fear.

he's not gonna hurt you like he did liza. you're fine.

"hello?" the man asks once again.

i manage to stutter out a "hi." smooth liza smooth..

i looked the "man" up and down, slim and tall, muscular arms, and fluffy dark brown hair hidden under a black hat. he wore all black, which made me suspicious. his eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown, he was pretty attractive in my book.

"what are you doing out this late?" he asked

to be fair, i didn't really know. i should be home, scrubbing floors and cleaning the house, but i can't. i am done with it all.

"im just taking a midnight walk," i confidently spoke, hoping he wouldn't notice the tinge of fear in my voice.

david p.o.v

"im just taking a midnight walk," she said. im no idiot, I knew something was wrong with this girl. she wore worn out pants, a blue tye-dye sweatshirt, and black converse. her hair was in a messy bun, her makeup smeared everywhere. she looked terrible.

"come with me," i spoke.

she slowly backed off with complete and utter fear around her. what's happened?

"listen," i quietly said. "i won't hurt, nor force you to do something. but you seem like you need help, and i have a spare guestroom and en-suite." I reached my hand out, hopefully she would grab it.

and she did. we silently walked to my car, and i opened the door for her. her mouth dropped when she saw the car brand. tesla.

"impressive," she said and giggled.

"she's my baby," i said and softly chuckled, to get rid of the absurd tension in this car.

"what's your name?" i asked her.

"liza," she softly replied.

"david," i said.

-time skip-

we pulled into my driveway, and entered my house. once again, her mouth dropped. i laughed to myself.

"this is the guestroom." "the bathroom is to your left, and you can give me your clothes when you shower." "here's some pajamas you could use for tonight," i said. i handed her a black t-shirt, and a pair of my basketball shorts. she gave me a kind smile, and headed for the bathroom.

as she turned around, i looked her up and down. her dark brown curls bounced around, and her milk chocolate skin shined in the lighting. she's gorgeous.

i think i'm in love with a stranger.

liza p.o.v

as the shower water trickled down my stomach and back, i couldn't stop thinking about him. ugh, he's so cute! eyes, hair, face, his baby face. i just wanna squish it. even though i barely know him, he's the best thing to happen to me.

i think i'm in love with a stranger.

A/N
hola! this took me two nights to write, and it's over 700 words. i love this, one and i hope you do to. see ya next time loves! ;)