[Part 14] Interview Blues.

Recap: Jayy and Shadow made up from their fight and got a bit kinky.

I yawned tiredly as I sat at the kitchen table, Roxie was brushing her hair and Jayy was searching the fridge for something to eat, finally Dahvie came out of his room and kissed Roxie good morning, he then hugged her around the waist and whispered something in her ear to which she looked a little uneasy but nodded.

"Hey Jayy, can you take Roxie to get some breakfast, I need to talk to Shane, alone." Dahvie stated.

"Sure. Be back soon babe." Jayy smiled kissing me on the cheek before walking off the bus with Roxie.

Once he was sure they were gone, Dahvie sat down in front of me.

"Shadow, what’s going on with you and Jayy?" He asked looking quite angry.

"I don’t know." I mumbled uneasily running a hand through my hair.

"You need to tell him the truth, this isn’t fair on him and he deserves to know before he gets really hurt." Dahvie sighed.

"I know ok? I just… I just want to be with him, even if it’s for a little while, I know I’m lying to him but it feels…right to be with him I guess." I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"…Fine. But you need to tell him sooner or later before he gets too attached. I don’t want to see my best friend getting hurt." Dahvie stated before going to his room to do his hair and make-up or something.

Roxie and Jayy later showed up with McDonalds for breakfast, I ate in silence with Dahvie while Roxie and Jayy went and got ready, apparently we had an interview today with Bryan Stars, once we were all ready and finished eating, we headed over to where we were meeting him for the interview.

"Hey guys!" Bryan grinned as he welcomed all of us.

Dahvie introduced both Roxie and I and soon the interview began, they answered a few questions about future concerts and tours and finally there was some questions about Roxie and I.

"So who are the two lovely merch sellers you guys have been keeping around lately?" Bryan asked.

"Well how about we introduce them?" Jayy smirked looking over at me and Roxie on the side lines.

"Come here babe!" Dahvie grinned walking over pulling Roxie with him who was strangely shy, I followed and took a place next to Jayy.

"So what are your names?" Bryan asked holding his mic near Roxie.

"I’m Roxie and this is my best friend Shane." She grinned

"And what are you both to the guys of Blood on the Dancefloor?" Bryan asked.

"Roxie is my beautiful girlfriend." Dahvie smiled as he gave her a cute kiss on the lips for the camera.

"Awwww lots of love there, how bout you Jayy, is Shane your boyfriend?" Bryan asked holding the mic to him.

"No not yet," Jayy said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek, "But I want him to be."

I felt my cheeks heat up and pulled a fake smile for the camera to cover how much guilt I was feeling right now.

Soon the interview was over and we went back to the tour bus, Dahvie told Roxie to take me to their room so him and Jayy could talk, I felt uneasy but I knew he wouldn’t tell my secret, but I also knew that the truth would have to come out soon.

*Dahvie’s POV*

I walked off the bus with Jayy and watched as he lit up a smoke and puffed away.

"So what’s going on?" Jayy asked curiously.

"Just kinda wondered how you felt about Shane." I said trying to hide my concern.

"He’s…something else Dahvie…I’ve never felt this way before, I…I think I love him." Jayy said with a big smile.

‘Oh boy Shadow you’re in deep.’ I thought with an inward sigh.

"Just be careful not to get hurt man." I said as I walked back on the bus and to mine and Roxie’s room closing the door and locking it noticing the two girls sitting on the bed with Shadow plating Roxie’s hair.

"You need to tell him the truth Shadow this is going too far." I hissed at her so Jayy wouldn’t hear.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking confused.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair showing my stress and frustration.

"He’s falling in love with you, you NEED to tell him before he completely does or this is going to destroy him even more." I replied in a quiet tone.

She just sat there with her eyes practically bulging out of her head.

"He…He’s falling for me?" She asked looking down, obviously feeling guilty.

I knew she had her reasons for this massive lie she was living but at the same time I was scared for Jayy and how he would react to all of this fucking drama.

"You’re falling for him too aren’t you?" Roxie asked quietly as she sat up and stroked her friend’s short, choppy hair.

Shadow looked down not saying anything for the longest time, I could practically hear her head ticking away in thought, I could only imagine what her heart was sounding like if she did, as I watched her silently sit there she finally nodded in response.

"We are so fucked." I sighed as I leaned against the door and slid down to the floor holding my head in my hands then running them through my hair.

"Does she need to tell him the truth right now? I mean she could tell him tomorrow or something?" Roxie asked trying to put off Shadow’s inevitable confession.

"Fine, tomorrow, or I tell him myself, fair enough?" I asked looking at Shadow.

"Yeah. I know." She said quietly as she got off the bed.

I moved out of the way so she could leave the room and presumably go to Jayy’s room to go to bed and have her last moments with him, I felt bad for her but he needed to know, the longer she waited the harder it would be.

"I hope this doesn’t go to badly." Roxie sighed as I lay down with her and pulled her close.