I will always be with you

Marinette jumped from building to building, trying to find Chat Noir in the moonlit darkness. Hawkmoth had finally come face to face with them and it was time for Ladybug and Chat Noir to save the day once again. But how could they save Paris when one of them was missing? Suddenly, Chat flew on top of her and they stumbled to the floor.

"CHAT!" Ladybug said, "Why did you do that?" She was ready to strangle him for making her fall, but she noticed something was wrong. Chat didn't grin at her like he usually did, or wink, or make any flirting indication. He was looking down, eyes closed, swaying on the spot. Ladybug lifted his chin up to find three deep gashes on his face. He was sickly pale, but still was awake somehow.

"ladybug, we have to defeat him!" Chat said, his voice weak but determined.

"No way kitty, you are staying here and resting till I find a way to make you better." Ladybug said with finality.

Chat lifted himself up off the floor, his face still pale and full of blood, but now he looked extremely mad. "I am not letting that stupid, hateful, person ruining the lives of people I love. We need to go. Now."

Ladybug was shocked, she had never seen him speak this seriously, but she agreed. They went off to find Hawkmoth. He was standing in front of their high school, waiting for them with a smug smile on his face.

"You've lost Ladybug and Chat Noir, even you can not stop me now. I will take your Miraculous here and become the most powerful person in all of Paris!" Hawkmoth said, a smile twisting on that face.

They attacked. Ladybug had to use all of her strength in blocking him off, He ran behind, and and made a grab at her earrings, she sidestepped him, but he smacked her in the face, leaving her reeling, and went to go chase Chat. Chat was not holding off very well. He was still sick and he was ready to change back at any time. He seemed to be losing strength with every step he took.

"LADYBUG!" he yelled, "I have a plan. We need to use both of our powers at the same time at him."

Ladybug understood, but this meant great power, and at the moment , Chat didn't have much energy. But she nodded her head, and said, "NOW"

She heard the distant cry of "Cataclysm" and she herself screamed, "Lucky Charm!" A spiraling ball appeared in her hand, with the Ladybug symbol on it. Somehow, she understood what to do and at the same time ladybug and Chat Noir attacked Hawkmoth. The ball exploded into sparks and mixed with Chat's cataclysm, and as he was about to hit Hawkmoth, Hawkmoth stabbed him. Chat noir gasped, but struck. It hit Hawkmoth square in the face and he crumpled to the ground. Ladybug rushed to Chat, but he hit the ground as well. his arm was tinted with blood and so was his body. Ladybug didn't care about the fact that she was about to turn back, or Chat was too. All she cared about was helping him. the only way to do that was to go to her house and dress his wounds, or he would likely die, from blood loss. She carried him to her house, hoping that he wouldn't guess who's it was. She dragged him to the bathroom and knelt beside him. He opened his eyes, emitting a weak smile at her.

"Hey...Princess."

"Hey kitty." Ladybug responded softly as she undid his glove.

"I want you to know... that I love you. I have always loved you from the day I met you and I will keep loving you until I die... which might be soon. I might not heal. I just wanted you to know that I will always be with you."

Ladybug blinked away her tears, but they streamed down anyway.Chat wiped them away as she wrapped up his arm and his stomach.

"Oh, you are so overdramatic", she said and kissed him. He kissed her back and Ladybug felt her last dot go away on her earring and suddenly she was Marinette again and she was kissing Chat Noir, except it wasn't Chat, it was Adrien.

Marinette gasped and pulled away the same time Adrien did.  He winced at the movement, but continued to stare at her. Then he chuckled. He started crying and hugged Marinette.

"It's you. You are my Ladybug, my princess, my love. Marinette, I love you." he said gripping her face softly.

Marinette hugged him back lightly, not wanting to hurt him more, but crying all the same. "I love you Adrien."