Mac x Lolly | Into Older People, Huh?

Macs parents had gone international for a business trip and had to be with a babysitter, not because he was too young to be looking after himself, but because his parents were not keen on letting their son alone for 1 month. After school, Macs parents left a note on the fridge, saying
"Dear Son,
We have left, we'll miss you very much. You're babysitter is Elizabeth, but call her Lolly. She should be at home by 4 o'clock. Please be nice and always eat your vegetables. Bed in not to be past 9 and shower every night.
- Mum and Dad"
Mac looked at the clock in his kitchen at the clock read 3:57 PM. Mac had always been the nerd at the school, and is one of, if not, the smartest kid in school, so he always had homework. Today is Friday, and Mac's homework was due by Monday. He went into his room and dropped his bag on the floor. He unzipped his bag and took out all the books he needed to finish. He took out a pencil and opened up to a page, revealing a lot of chemistry and calculus. He started to study and put down the answers.
After about a minute, he could hear the front door open. He went out of his room and saw a pretty girl. She was the same size as Mac, and had short, curly hair. Mac had already fallen for this stranger girl. Lizzy looked at Mac and she had to, fallen for Mac. Lolly looked down and saw that Mac had a bulge in his pants. Max looked down and immediately covered his pants with his hands. His face turned bright red and he ran into his bedroom. Mac had never experienced  that before. Just looking at Macs bulge made Lolly a bit horny. She needed to help Mac, in a different way than math. She's gonna teach Mac some chemistry. She went to Macs room and opened the door. She could see Macs head facing towards his pillow. Lolly inched towards Mac and slapped his ass, which made Lolly more horny. Mac moaned in pleasure and desired Lolly even more. Lolly tried her hardest (heh) not to burst out into laughter, but failed and started laughing her ass (hehe) off. Mac did the same, and after the laughter, it broke into an awkward silence. Lolly broke the ice and said "I'll know what'll make you feel better" Mac look up and replied with "What then?" With Lolly think of a answer, she answered with "You'll have to trust me though" Mac nodded and awaited a command. Lolly asked Mac "Can you please close your eyes?" Mac nodded and closed his eyes. Lolly guided Mac up on his feet and turned him around. In her back pockets were some 'naughty' handcuffs. She handcuffed Mac and Lolly started to feel Mac's palms to sweat. Lolly guided Mac back on his bed and laid him down on his bed. She hesitantly pulled down his trouser. That's when Mac felt even more uncomfortable. "Uh, I'm not sure if I lik-" Mac was shooshed by Lolly's lips, smashing on to his lips. Looking back down at Max's boxers, the bulge grew bigger and bigger. She left the comfort of his lips and took off his boxers. She was surprised to see a 10 inch cock. Lolly grabbed Mac's cock and started to stroke it. Instantly, Mac moaned incredibly loud. You could see his hands wanting to escape, but he failed. His leg started to twitch. Mac's hand were pulling away from the handcuffs. And with a flash, the handcuffs snapped. Mac was free. He grabbed Lolly and threw him on the bed, him being on top. At the stage, Mac didn't know what to do, but Lolly knew what to do. But, unexpectedly, Lolly moaned, because Macs long and hard cock was rubbing against her pussy. Lolly pulled down her pants and g-string. Mac looked down at her pussy and was drooling. Lolly giggled "Stick it in- AAahhhh" she moan, Macs cock was rubbing against her clit. Mac grabbed his cocked and slowly stuck it in Lolly's pussy. She moan and Mac grunted with pleasure. Soon after, his cock was all the way inside Lolly. Mac could feel her inside groping his cock and making it warm. From this point on, Mac didn't know what to do. He ask lolly "W-what do I do now?" "Thrust~" lolly moaned. Mac started to buckle his hips, which made both Lolly and Mac moan. Mac gently lifted his cock out, but roughly smashed it back in, by accident. Lolly screamed in pleasure. "Pl-please be gentle, daddy" Mac smirked, "I can't promise anything" he kept on thrusting. Lolly bit her lip, trying not to squeal. Max was almost about to climax. Lolly moaned very loudly and Mac chummed all inside of Lolly, with a lot of cum spilling out of her. Mac collapsed onto Lolly. They both were extremely exhausted. Lolly whispered in Macs ear "Your into older people, huh?" After that, they both fell into a deep sleep.