3

A/N: 2000 YEARS LATER AND IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER ENJOY 💕😂

Zen was still pretty pissed when he heard Jumin's deep voice behind him.

"How long have you been up here?"
"Not long enough" Zen replied, leaning over the glass railing.
"I thought you weren't home"
"I wish I wasn't"
"Is this about the banquet? I got busy at work that's it"
"Stop acting like Jaehee doesn't do all your work for you asshole" Jumin sighed, not really wanting to deal with Zen's temper tonight.
"I'm sorry just come inside and we can talk"
"We can talk anywhere and I'm okay right here"

"You're really stubborn, you know that?" Jumin sighed as he stood by the railing as well, and looked at Zen as if he was searching for something but found nothing.
"Look I know that things could've gone better between us today, but we can easily fix this we always do" He smiled.
"Spoken like a true business man addressing his team when the company's in a rut" The white haired male said sarcastically under his breath causing Jumin to roll his eyes.
"What do you want me to do? Or say? I already apologized, you know I would've been there if I could and it was a measly banquet"
"Next time tell me that you're not coming so I don't waste my time" Zen stated briefly before taking the elevator down to the penthouse, his mind already set on going to sleep and feeling better about the situation tomorrow.

Jumin followed a few minutes later and saw that Zen was asleep already, he loosened his tie and sat on the edge of the bed his phone in his hand. The brunette looked back at his lover and made a quick call before climbing into bed next to him, wrapping his arms around the other males waist and eventually falling asleep as well.

---
The next morning was a lot less tense than the night before and Jumin personally preferred the atmosphere between the two like this rather than how it was last night, how Zen felt? He wasn't so sure.

They ate breakfast together which is something they hadn't done in weeks due to them both having schedules that never coordinated with each other.

"Is the lunch-in still happening later?" Jumin asked Zen whom's head was on the brunette's lap while he watched TV.
"Of course, don't flake this time"
"My schedule's already been cleared"
"So....Jaehee's schedule has been filled?" Zen said only half-joking.
"I gave her the day off"
"Then who's doing your work for you?"
"There's no need for any work to be done at the moment in the departments I supervise, so I gave her the day off since I won't be going in today"

Zen shrugged and returned his attention to the show he was watching, Jumin did the same even though he wasn't really watching it and was more so lost in thought.