3

a/n: i'm currently adding bits and parts to the chapters all for it to some how makes sense.

"we're putting elijah under your care"

"what?!" cameron and i say at the same time. "mario here your manager has agreed to it already" she said. "excuse me ma'am can you give us a minute" cameron said and we stood up with mario. "what the hell we're you thinking?" i whisper-shout to mario. "look, i only took this deal because social services is paying both of you for accepting this. and besides, it imagine the publicity you guys will get"

"okay how will we explain this to everyone?" cameron and i asks "simple, make a video" mario shrugged. "i'll leave both of you to talk"

"soo" cameron started. "if we take the deal, the amount of publicity we get would be alot. and we're getting paid" i started off. "mario!" i called out. he then excused himself and walked to us. "can you elaborate what you mean by paying us?"

"social services is giving you each $100,000 each if you accept it, full in cash"

my jaw drops. "excuse me ma'am how long will elijah be with us?" cameron asks. "forever" she smiled, a really lame fake one may i add. cameron jaw drops.

"so" cameron said. "are we taking the deal?" i ask him. "i mean, i'm okay with it. i don't about you..." he trailed off. "what do you mean about me" i asked. "you seem to hate me alot princess" he smirked. "don't call me princess asshole" i said. "oh baby girl, why don't you just accept the fact that you have to put up with me. a super hot and handsome guy to co-parent with" he smirks again. "ugh! i hate you" i said bringing my arm up to slap him only to be stopped by him. "i wouldn't do that if i were you baby, we don't want miss social service over there to see baby eli's future parents fighting do we" he smirks again not letting go of my hand. this boy likes to smirk alot. "ugh fine" rolling my eyes heading back for my chair.

we sit back down and she asks us, "are you taking him?"

"yes" we respond. "well then, i'll be sending mario the address of the foster home" she says.

"oh and three months i'll be visting him. both you should live together with him, and he should be in school" she adds. "live together?" i ask. "mhm, well then i best be leaving" she said and bid her goodbyes and left. "three months from now is the met gala" i say. "yeah, so best start looking for houses. oh and you guys have to be seen together alot. and during the met gala, both you have to walk together" mario added. "oh wow" i said. "okay, update me on your house hunting" mario smiled. cameron walked out and i followed. we walk in the elevator and click ground. "guess we're parents now" cameron said. "yep, we have to look for houses soon" i told him. "i'll text you" i said hopping in my car.