chapter 2

An; sorry writing this on my phone. Beware of mistakes don't worry I'll fix any later

Julia

We spent the night planning our attack. We already had people working for us, and since I was like all powerful and awesome, we were ready.The plan was complete. We were going to attack, tonight.

==========================================================================

Camp Half-Blood

Percy and Annabeth were sparring in the arena, with the chosen 7,(and Nico) were watching them, talking and just relaxing. The Giant war was over, Gaea was defeated, and people were happy. But that would change momentarily. Percy, after being beaten by Annabeth again, was going over to where the others were, when there was a blinding flash. He turned around, Riptide at the ready, and saw two people there. One was a woman with Black hair, a tangled bunch of it. Her skin was pale and gaunt. Her eyes were black and menacing. She wore a black dress, one no one has seen for who knows how long. The other was a man with a modern-day outfit. A business suit clothed his body. Blond hair, crazy glint in his eye, and he was grinning evilly.

"Well,well, you must be the famous Perseus Jackson. Kronos has said so many things about you, but none were very nice." Percy stopped cold. Kronos? Alive? But he defeated him years ago. The villains used his thinking to charge. Master whipped out his screwdriver and turned it towards Percy. He suddenly fell to the ground, unconscious. The others ran towards Percy to help him, but we're pushed back by Morgana, who looked at Master.

"We have no time for games, we must get the boy back to home base, he has a cell with his name on it." She said with a scowl.

"Come on, Morgana! I was just having a bit of fun with him."

Annabeth and the others were stirring, which was there signal to leave. When the others looked up, a bright light filled the arena.

They were gone.

And so was Percy.