Chapter 2

I smirked as I expected her to be wrong but instead I was wrong and my mouth dropped. She laughed. It was a beautiful laugh it sounded like bells chiming softly. I started laughing too. "It was a lucky guess, Abigail" She said when we stopped laughing. "I know that" I giggled "its just I expected you to be wrong" She moved to her drawer, revealing her perfect white skin under her blonde hair. "Here you go" she gave me a tight black shirt and tight jeans. I looked at my brown curls and caramel eyes in her mirror. "Is there a bathroom?" She looked at me with a sparkle in her eye. Uh oh. She pulled my shirt up revealing my plain white bra. I tried to pull down my shirt but she took it off. Before I knew it she was groping me again. It felt weird. I slapped her hands again and she whined. I glared at her and took my clothes, I put my shirt back on and knocked on the next door. A cute boy emerged from its entrance with glaring eyes and a curled up mouth."What do you want?" he wore a black shirt and tight jeans. He had gorgeous black hair and lushious locks. "I-I-I want to know where the b-b-bathroom is" he rolled his eyes. "Over there" He pointed to a door with a stick lady. I felt stupid. "Tha-" He closed the door in my face before I could finish. I put my hands on my hips and pursed my lips "Rude!" I exclaimed to no one. A habit if mine. I put on my clothes and examined my dark, brown hair and my caramel eyes. I looked at my skin, it was a darkish tan. But with these clothes, I look sexier! I smiled as that word came into my thoughts. I tried saying it "S-sexy S-Sexier!" I yelled it a little bit too loudly and I heard the boy yelling something too. So I came out.