Late night fun

It was a late night in the underground. Papyrus was upstairs in his room sleeping and sans was at grillbys, like usual. He always comes home late. As you sit there on the couch you couldn't help but think of sans... There was just something about him... Maybe it was the bad jokes or him being very similar to you, understanding how little life could mean with the resets and all. You admired him... No more than that. You knew you loved him... You were just too shy to admit it to him.

You curled yourself in your blanket and let your hands move to your chest. You began playing with your nipples, just imagining every little thing that made you go crazy, especially sans. You could hear the clock tick but you couldn't tell the time. It was much too dark, the TV being your only source of light. You continued fondling your own breast, telling yourself sans is always home pretty late and you'll have time to have a little fun. You just needed it so bad.
One of your hands trailed down to your panties, the only thing you were wearing besides sans' shirt he lent to you. It still had his sent on it. Your hand rubbed the crease over your panties and you couldn't control yourself anymore. Just then the door knob turned and sans stepped in, the cold wind sweeping through the doorway chilling your warm body. You quickly removed your hand as your cheeks became red and tried to act as chill as possible. "Hey frisk..." Sans saw the TV was on and sat next to you. You moved your legs to make more room and make it look like you were in a more... Casual position. "H-hey" you said, trying not to studder. "Did I... Interrupt something?" His suggestion made your face flush bright red and you quickly stammered "w-what m-m-makes you say th-that?" He shrugged and looked at your face, then down and back at the TV... Was he... Blushing? "Y'know... I had no idea you had bones there..." You looked down to see your chest with your hard nipples poking through the fabric. You quickly responded "I guess it was a bit cold when you c-came in..." You covered your chest. "You look beat red frisk... Are you getting sick?" You've never felt so embarrassed. Not only did he notice your chest but he noticed you're blushing too. "Uh... M-m-maybe... I-i dunno... Do you wanna.. check my temperature?" Oh geez why did you say that?? Sans smiled and leaned in, pressing a cold boney hand on your neck. It made you shiver. "Wow kid... Didn't think you could get yourself this riled up..." He gave a sly smirk. "I knew ya liked me but... Damn it your so cute." Sans threw the blanket to the ground, revealing your white panties... Or at least the were white. You've practically soaked through them. "S-sans?? What are you-" you were cut off with a sloppy kiss... You were surprised by this but your eyes eventually fluttered shut as you kissed back. Sans pushed his long, blue tounge into your mouth, making you shudder. He pulled away from the kiss, leaving you out of breath. Sans' hand then trailed to your chest, fondling it gently searching for your sensitive nipple. a sudden jerk from your body told him he had found it. He pinched it hard, causing you to draw in a sharp gasp "p-please be gentle.. I'm sensitive..." he grinned at this and shoved his face into the curve of your neck, licking and nibbling on it. Your breath became a little heavier. He then moved a boney hand down to your panties, rubbing your clit softly. You squirmed, that being your most sensitive part. "Easy there frisk... We've barely even started..." He said in a low calm tone. He moved his hand to your entrance and without warning he pushed a thick boney finger inside. You gasped softly. It was cold from the night air and made you shiver "s-sans~ oh stars..." You breathed. He slowly moved it in and out before adding another finger. He went slow at first until you were comfortable with him getting faster. You let out a soft moan "Damn frisk... Are you a virgin? You're really tight.. and so wet already" you blushed and nodded your head. This made sans slow down and add another finger "lemme help stretch you out, babe~" you squirmed again "ah!~ t-too much!" You moaned out. "That's it... Take it all in like a good girl..." He continued nibbling your neck. He then moved his free hand down to your clit and gently massaged it with his thumb making you moan again. Your legs started to shake as you couldn't handle both at the same time. "Damn frisk... Can't take it? Well I ain't stopping until you cum~" you squirmed and moaned, almost at your limit. "Sans~ I'm gonna...~" he bit down hard on your neck, pushing you over the edge. Satisfaction washed over your body as you came, hot liquid running down sans' hand. He pulled it away, licking your cum off his fingers "you taste good, babe~" you fell back onto the arm of the couch, exhausted and eventually you fell asleep...