Prologue

Note to readers: All that was written here is a work of fiction and this is all just my imagination. Others may include a 'lil bit real life facts and things but, it have a different name. This story may have a sensitive topics. It may not be comfortable to people who is not open-minded. If you can't take this kind of story, you can quit reading it.

Prologue: C-Chip-Hacking Case
The hacking case of a Cyberpunk: WRECK

Everyone had that microchip which is called as C-Chip, it was inserted inside the top of the forehead of a person— which I don't have and I don't want

Everyone had that microchip which is called as C-Chip, it was inserted inside the top of the forehead of a person— which I don't have and I don't want. That small chip deceives people and it is a part of the Norms society.

"TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!" I was caught. I did not take off my mask. I gave a smirk at them, the NBI are here. As the opposite, I made a three-peace sign while they're looking at me and my back facing them. In that way, I won't look like an under in the society.

"FACE US!" I didn't do it.

I have been caught because I controlled the people who have the C-Chip, not because I want to. For the reason that I want to erase the C-Chip around our country.

People with the C-Chip, thought they would have an advanced mind. Whereas they have an advanced intelligence, they are being controlled.

What could be that C-Chip do? Actually, it was invented because the powerful person wants to control the people— moreover, to make everyone like a slaves.

And also, I controlled, the society and the Government once because of my hacking. I would be imprisoned, but this will be more interesting than I thought.

How I became a hacker? How I did that? Let's begin my story.

A/N: I provided my own drawings to be the picture in each character, scenario, chapters and cover. In that way, the reader would understand the story. Thank you for reading this, good day.