Chapter 11~ Forget the world.

Hi loves, decided to bring the boys in more.  And I uploaded Chapter 1 to my new fanfic called "The day I met Zayn Malik" But I will still be continuing this fanfic.

Enjoy? ~Jasmine x 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Sophies POV* 

Zayn leans in for a kiss, but I pull back. "I can't do this Zayn" I turn away. "My heart belongs to Harry." I turn around to see Harry, curls blowing in the wind walking towars me singing 'Save you tonight' "I can't be no superman, but for you I'll be superhuman" he sang. "It's ok love, I understand" Zayn gives me a warm smile with a comforting look in his eyes. He walked away still smiling when he looked back at me and winked at Harry. Then when Zayn was out of sight, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hello, bestfriend" he half smiles. "I forgive you" I smile. We lean in and - EHHH! EHHHH! EHHHH!........ EHHH! EHHHHH! EHHH! "What the?!" I sit up rubbing my head. Damn. It was all a dream, a wonderful. Perfect dream. So I guess I don't have feelings for Zayn? But I'm still not ready to forgive Harry. Gah! I get up and walk over to the shower... When did I get into bed? Who changed me into my pjs? I shuddered at the thought of one of the lads changing me, ew awkward? I just brushed it off and stepped into the shower. I washed off and stepped out. I brushed my long dirty blonde hair and blow dryed it, then I straightened it and got dressed. I wore floral blouse and blue cardigan, skinny jeans and blue TOMS. I also decided to paint my nails hot pink cause I'm bored...Then I sat scrolling down my Twitter mentions and just chilling on my bed when there was a knock on my door, it was Louis. "Hiya love, can I come in?" "Yeah come on in Lou" he sat down on the edge of my bed and I shut my laptop. "What's up?" I asked casually. "Well, I kinda wanted to talk to you about what happened with Harry last night." "Oh" was all I managed to get out as the memories of last night came flooding back into my head. "Here's the thing..." Louis began sheepishly. "NIALL" he shouted randomly. "Coming" A few seconds later Niall waltzed in chewing on something - like always. Then he looked at me, guilt all over his face. "Did you tell her yet?" He asked. "Just about to mate" Louis looked back to me. "Sophie, Niall and I well we have some explaining to do," "even though we don't want to" Niall chimed and Louis rolled his eyes. "I made them" Liam stated walking into the room aswell shutting the door behind him. "It's about Harry snogging that girl, right infront of you last night.." Lou sad calmly. "Well, stupidly, Lou and I thought Harry should have a girl for the press, and management agreed." Louis started. "Only Niall, Louis, Harry and I knew about it. We were only doing it to protect people from hating on you if you and Harry were together" Liam told me. I just sat there wide eyed waiting for more information on this shocking subject, Harry had been 'protecting' me? He does like me back? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Louis started talking again. "So, last night Niall and I invited the girl, Natalie because we were planning to tweet about the club later and managment thought it'd look good to have a few pics of Harry and Natalie kissing." Lou sighed. "I told Natalie to kiss, not snog, Harry. And obviously she's a crazy fangirl and she went completly wild on him..." Niall explained. "They didn't get any pics though.... Which I guess is good" Louis mumbled on, obviously embarressed about what he had done. I just sat there trying my best to quickly process everything, like how I was wondering why they didn't tell Zayn there plan. "It's ok guys" I smiled. "It's completly fine" I giggled. This means everything was good between Harry and I. Even though I feel like I used Zayn... "Thanks again" I smiled, yes I was still smiling as I walked out the door. I saw Harry grabbing his car keys and walking out the front door. I quickly chased after him. "Harry!" I shouted. "Sophie?" He sounded worried. "Aren't you mad at me?" He asked. "Not anymore" then I looked at him confused "Wait a minute. Who told you I was mad?" I asked slightly angry. "Zayn lectured me this morning" Harry rolled his eyes. "He likes you Soph" Harry gave me a poker face.

"And I like you" I grabbed his arm, pulled him in, and kissed him. We stood there and kissed passionatly. Then it started to rain, we continued to kiss in the rain before pulling apart for a breath, yes it was that kind of kiss (;  a perfect, yet guilty sort of kiss. Then a loud clap of thunder made me jump I looked up at Harry and grinned like an idiot and he grinned back.Harry then he grabbed my waist and spun me around then unlocked the car and we hopped in and he started driving. We had no clue where we were going and we didn't care. I turned on the radio and 'Wild One' came on so we started jamming out as best friends that are secretly inlove do. We forgot about all the worries in the world an sung our hearts out.