Chapter 8 ~~ To Paris We Go!

*a few days after the birthday party

Colby's POV

(Y/N) is so excited to go to Paris, I'm glad she likes my present. Well the trip to Paris is only part of my gift, the rest of the gift is a proposal. Yeah I'm going to ask her to marry me, when the time is right on the date I have planned for us in Paris. Everyone is going to fly out to Paris tomorrow to watch me propose in two days. All the roommates want to see the Yes or the No. I hear (Y/N) come downstairs meaning it's time to go. I start recording on my camera for

"You all set?" I ask.

"Yep." (Y/N) says in her sweet voice.

"Oh wait I forgot something.." She says.

"What?" I ask and she walks up to me with her suit case and kisses me.

"Got it.." She giggles and I laugh too.

"Alright let's go before we miss our flight." I say and she nods.

"Corey!!!" (Y/N) yells.

"OMG BRITTANY! ARE YOU GOING TO PARIS WITHOUT ME!!!" Corey yells in a girlishly obnoxious voice that anyone that's doesn't know him would think was obnoxious. He comes storming into the hallway.

"CLOE WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! ME AND MY MAN ARE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!" (Y/N) yells in a girlishly obnoxious voice. Aaron runs in blasting Little Einsteins and Corey and (Y/N) break out in a very well choreographed dance. They finish the dance and we all burst out laughing.

"Alright I'll take you guys." Corey says.

"Okay.." (Y/N) says. We wave bye to Aaron and head off the airport. We get there and Corey helps us with our luggage and then we say goodbye to Corey then wait in the waiting area.

I point my camera at me and (Y/N) but she isn't paying attention because she's editing, "Alright guys I'm going to vlog when we get off the plane in Paris. Which will be in about 11 or 12 hours, but that will only be in a few minutes to you guys because I edit my videos so they're not hours long. Alright see you when we get in Paris." I say and stop recording. I turn off my camera so it doesn't die.

"Flight 1789 from Los Angeles to Paris now boarding." A flight attendant said over the intercom.

We get up and the attendant scanning tickets scans ours and approves it. We get on the plane and take our seats and get comfy. Especially in first class, anything to make this special for (Y/N). We have a long plane ride of about 11 hours of flying ahead of us. It's 12:00 pm right now so we'll get there at like 11:00 pm or time and 8:00 am in Paris due to time change. But (Y/N) kept me up all night so we won't have any trouble going to sleep. She was too excited and I'm glad she was. First class is peaceful and not full of screaming 5 year olds. I'm glad because I would straight up jump off the plane. I'm that tired and so is (Y/N). The plane takes off and I set my alarm for 10:00 pm and 7:00 am because my alarm might get screwed up by the time change causing it not to go off. So why risk it. (Y/N) and I get a soda and drink it then (Y/N) falls asleep. Her leaned on my shoulder and she looks so cute. A flight attendant in her early 20's walks up to me.

"Do you need anything cutie?" She asks in a polite voice.

"Uh why?" I ask.

"Because I want to look at that sweet face.." The flight attendant says trying to hitting on me even more.

I sigh and point at (Y/N).

"Who's this?" The flight attendant asks.

"My girlfriend who I'm going to propose to soon but she doesn't know..." I whisper just in case (Y/N) is pretending to be asleep.

"Dude just ditch her and go out with me. I'll give you a blowjob every night. Besides I want to see your big dick that you're hiding from me..." the flight attendant says being a bit forward.

"No.." I state.

"Yeah just come with me right now or I'll just do it right here." She says kneeling down by my pants.

"No thank you.." I say and she reaches for my button and zipper. I grab her wrists.

"Stop or I'll call security." I say not joking around.

"Shhh..." she breaks free from my grip and puts a finger over my mouth. I legit bite on it very hard.

"OW! You bit me!" She says pulling her finger back massaging it so the pain isn't as bad.

"Get the hell away from me and stop trying to sexually assault me.." I say and security comes.

"Is this lady bothering you?" He asks.

"Yes she tried giving me a blowjob." I answer and he grabs her. He pulls her behind the curtains and I head handcuffs clunk. Meaning he handcuffed her which I'm thankful for.

"Sorry about that." A different flight attendant says.

"It's okay." I reply.

"Aren't you Colby Brock and isn't that your girlfriend (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" She asks.

"Yeah why?" I answer with another question.

"My kids are huge fans of yours." She answers.

"Let me guess they're 13 girls.." I say.

"Yeah close to that age, one is 12 and the other 14. They love your videos." She says.

"Cool I'm glad they enjoy them." I say.

"Can I get a picture so I can show them and they'll think I'm really cool." She says and I nod. She takes a selfie of her, (Y/N), and I.

"Thanks my kids are going to be really jealous." She says and I chuckle a bit.

"Have a great flight." She says and walks off.

Too bad (Y/N) was sleeping in the picture but either way she looks cute. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep peacefully.

(A/N)

Alright if you paid attention to this chapter very well and didn't speed read it you will know what Colby is going to do in Paris with (Y/N). Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I worked hard on it like I always do.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 1033 words...