Begging

Tae's dads POV
I heard a knock on the door 'who could it be' i thought I left my son (tae) in room I left him with namjoon my brother and Jin (Namjoon's  boyfriend some namjin 😏). I opened the door to see and baby kitten sleeping. I had a million thoughts inside my head how did he get passed the guards? Why? There was a letter 'please open' I opened it and said 'please take care of my son I am the last person in my pack and I couldn't leave him I am close to dying and didn't want him living alone with nobody so I went to the nearest pack and dropped him of  please love him like your own. Also his name is Jeon Jungkook ' I was (Jung) shook I didn't know what. I picked the basket up and bring it in the front room I saw tae sleeping peacefully, "Whats that?" Asked Namjoon I didn't asnwer so they both got up and looked in the basket "A BABY!?" Shouted Namjoon Jin the shouted to Namjoon to shut up because he was going to wake the baby up however it didn't help the baby started crying. So we put the baby down and it started to crawl over to tae and cuddled with him and surprisingly he fell asleep.

Namjoon's POV
I was shocked my brother brung a baby in the room and now it's cuddling with tae. I think me and my brother have so many questions but we both didn't say anything and let them sleep me and Jin then put both of them a bed and try and work things out, but apart from that they look so cute. Afterwards we all sat down and had a discussion. Jin then said something that i didn't know.

Jin's POV
I wasn't listening to what they said and tried to answer questions in my head but there was one that I didn't know what type of hybrid is he, he had ears and tail but didn't know if he was and alpha or omega, "What type of hybrid is he?" They both looked at me like I just killed someone. "Uhm I think he's a kitten hybrid so an omega?"
"Really?" Me and Namjoon said in unison "yeah anyway I've had a long day and I'm tired so I'm of to bed you and both welcome to stay you can sleep on the bedroom on the right on the first floor"
"Okay" Namjoon said in excitement we all went to bed. Normally tae wakes ups and starts crying but it was very quite too quite so I went to his room to see them cuddling. I think his name was Jungkook that's what the letter said anyway but I saw him sleeping on top of tae hugging him they both look sweet. I sighed. I then went back to bed with my loving boyfriend and had a peaceful sleep.

Namjoon's POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and cinnamon. I saw Jin making pancakes and tae and Jungkook helping. I guess tae's dad is still sleeping. I walked up and back hugged Jin and kissed him then heard tae shouting 'ew'. Jungkook started laughing then we all laughed. We asked Jungkook a few questions like where he was from but he didn't know so we then asked how old he was he then put up 4 fingers. Me and Jin looked at each other he was so small we thought he was younger. We then finished out pancakes and tae and Jungkook started playing with toys.

Tae's dads POV
I walked down and saw Jin and Namjoon talking and tae and Jungkook playing, I sighed. I then walked over to Jin and Namjoon and said "We need to buy Jungkook some clothes"
They both nodded and asked Jungkook if he's wants to come he then jumped in excitement and asked if tae can come in the most cutest voice ever "cwould tae tae come wit us pwaeese? We all chuckled and nodded they both got dressed I don't think jungkook likes tae's clothes he looks unhappy and sulky

Jungkook's POV
I don't lwike boys clothes they are not pwetty. But I'm happy that I'm of shopping I can buy pwetty dresses and skirts I went a bit sulky because I had to wear these clothes I didn't feel pwetty in them. 30 minuets later we reached to mall and I ran towards the female sections and jumped up and down in excitement Tae followed me and asked why are you here "They a very pwetty and colourful!" Jin and Namjoon came  towards us Namjoon walking behind Jin and Jin running, "Youu *pant* should *pant* not run *pant* so god *pant* damn fast" Jin panted

Jin's POV
Jungkook and tae ran to the female section so I ran after me being the unfit person was panting and chasing them I finally reached them,"Youu *pant* should *pant* not run *pant* so god *pant* damn fast" Namjoon was just walking behind me. I then heard Jungkook ask he could buy these dresses in the most cute voice ever. Me and Joonie nodded and bought them all for him he had 6 skirts, 4 dresses and some other girl clothes like shorts and some shoes which he looked amazing and beautiful in.

Tae's dads POV
I woke up later than normally I had a really good sleep don't know why maybe it's because of Jungkook but it was calm and quite. 'I hope tae, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin are alright and having fun' I thought to myself. I got a text from Jin
Jin
Jungkook likes to wear girl clothes btw 

                                                                           Me
                       Oh okai well he is an omega

Jin
I'm and omega I don't wear female
Clothes 
                                                                            Me
                          Jin you know what I mean   
-------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's POV
We all then finally arrived back to the house to put all of jungkooks clothes in the new wardrobe we bought, however Jin saw something that made him scream and cry i ran towards him and to see someone ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author
New book please tell me if you want this to carry on and if you want more chapters (1000+ words) also not sure if there is grammar mistakes or spelling apart from what Jungkook says (pwetty)