Nicknames

Will ~ You call him Zombie Boy, because you decided to make it something nice so people couldn't hurt him with it anymore. He calls you Squirrelly, because you get super hyper sometimes.

Mike ~ You call him Micheal, to mess with him, and he calls you Troll, as an inside joke.

Dustin ~ You call him Baby Teeth, for obvious reasons, and he calls you Dancing Queen, since it's one of your favorite songs, and you're his queen.

Lucas ~ You call him Squishy, because when you poke his cheeks, they're squishy, and he calls you the Dragon, because you're fierce.

Max ~ You call her My Best Friend, since she's your lover and you're best friend,  and she calls you (Y/L/N), since she says it'll be hers one day.

Eleven ~ You call her Cutie Pie, which confuses her, and she calls you by your name.

 Billy ~  You call him Farmboy, since he never talks about where he moved from and you assumed it was a farm, and he calls you Cupcake.

Jonathan ~ You call him My Lil Shit, which he dislikes, and he calls you by your name, since he says it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Steve ~ You call him Stevie, when you're being affectionate, and he calls you Dirt Bucket to get on your nerves.

Nancy ~ You call her Cowgirl as an inside joke, and she calls you My Trusty Steed. ;)))