Chapter 1 - Boy Bye

Ariah's POV

You know those days when you wake up and you're already dreading it? Well today is one of those days for me. Today is a Monday and not just any other Monday. Today is the first day of my senior year. Yay , I guess. I wake up with the sun blinding my eyes. Ugh didn't I close the curtains last night? Damn you sun! Haha,you get it? Like damn you son? No ,oh okay.

I get out of bed and tiredly drag myself to my bathroom. I take one look at myself in the mirror and I looked really bad. I quickly finished what I had to do in the bathroom and went out. I wore my outfit of grey tights, a blue feather top and my blue vans. I'm not in the mood for an over the top outfit.

I go out of my room and walked down the stairs. The aroma of my moms delicious cooking immediately fills my nostrils. "Mom! Is that pancakes I smell?"

" You bet it is Ari" Oh you don't know how much I just love my mom right now. " Yasss, I got too much love for you mami" I say. She chuckles and serves me breakfast. I eat my breakfast and while savouring it I quickly text my best friend, Victoria but I just call her Vicky ,to come and fetch me. I have a car but I don't really like driving to school because I'm hella lazy so Vicky drives me. I finish my breakfast and not too later on I hear the honk of Vicky's car. Vicky has the most beautiful mini cooper. It actually kind of suits her because its cute and small just like her.

I quickly kiss my mom on the cheek and shout a quick bye and love you. I open the door of the passenger seat and I'm immediately met with Vicky's ear piercing scream. " OMG. BESTIE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! ARE YOU READY FOR SENIOR YEAR BECAUSE I AM BABYYY !!" I uncover my ears that I had covered with my hands when she started screaming. " Are serious right now Victoria? We literally saw each other yesterday and please don't scream so loud. And no I'm not that ready for senior year."

"Why? Aren't you excited for all the classes we are going to get together and all the cute boys and.." I simply cut her off by turning on the radio and telling her to drive. It took us about five minutes to get to school. Hmm ,we're pretty early. We walk out the car and walk inside hell also known as Riverside High School. We walk through the hallways and see my other bestie Tori leaning against my locker looking badass and texting on her phone. I immediately run and engulf her in a huge hug and Vicky joins therefore making us have a group hug.

" Yo my two favourite people in the whole world. I so missed you bruh!" Tori says. We laugh together and walk to the office while chatting about our holidays. i was struggling with my bag's strap and I was not watching where I was going so I walked into a wall.

"Ugh! Who puts a frickin damn wall in the middle of the damn hallways" I shout while rubbing my very sore forehead. I hear my friends laugh on the side. To be specific Tori was laughing.

"Watch where you're going  nerd!" a deep voice sneers. I look up and I'm met with the bad boy's piercing eyes. Aiden Jackson.  Damn he's so hot and tall and...wait up I quickly just register what I bumped into and what he had just said a few seconds ago. Oh how cliche. The good girl bumping into the bad boy.I'm not that good but eh back to business.

 While he's walking away I quickly shout at him saying ," Hey you jerk.It was a mistake. You have all your life to be a jerk, why not take a day off today? You should know that your d*ck belongs in your pants and not it your personality. Oh wait, you can't keep it it in your pants. So go take a proper look at yourself in the mirror before you insult me. Boy bye" I hear oohs from the crowd that has surrounded us. I walk away like the boss i am with my two best friends behind me.

In the distance I hear a voice shouting "I'm sorry for my brothers dis-respectfulness!". I instantly recognise the voice as Adrian Jackson's voice,the twin of Aiden and the better one I must say. I give him a peace sign without turning letting him know its chilled and carry on my walk to the front office.

" Yeah you go girl" " Thats my best fraaand errbody" my friends say at once high fiving me. I laugh and I ask for my schedule from the secretary. I look at my friends schedules and they look at mine and we immediately screeched together " WE HAVE ALL OUR CLASSES TOGETHER!!" The people around us must've thought we were delusional but I don't care. I look at the secretary and she glares at me. " Whoa ,who pissed in your breakfast today?" I say ,laughing while licking my lips and remembering my delectable breakfast. My mom should be a chef. Honestly.

My friends and I walk to our classes as soon as the noisy bell rings. This is going to be one hell of a long year. You ask me how I know? Well I just have that gut feeling and my gut is always right. Sometimes?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N

Yaay chapter one done and dusted. I don't know if this is long enough but please tell me what you think of the chapter. Sorry if its too short or if its not good. I'll try better

And please vote and comment and share

please follow my Instagram  _aluta.m_

Peace readers

A.