Part 2

I slowly pace down the street on the way to my next crime. I have the ability to do anything without getting caught, and it is impossible for me to fail. The ground explodes in front of me. Fog machines cloud my visibility with their fog, and lights start flashing. "There's only one man who can stop you," a deep voice says. "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!" My biggest nemesis stands before me, his theme song blaring. "So we finally meet, Sells." My name is Jake Sells, the greatest criminal mastermind that ever lived. Of course, I stand to rid the world of corrupt people. Right now, John Cena stands in my way. "What you're doing is wrong." His deep voice says to me. "I am righteous! I will create a new world for only pure hearted people where I will rule as a god! Those who stand in my way, they are the ones who are wrong!" I tell him, and then charge. We scream "I am justice!" In unison as we collide, his strong muscles against my wits and trusted bloodstained knife. His body radiates both heat and life, as if he were the sun. They say he can't be beat, but it would take nothing short of a god to stop me. He attempts to stare me down, but it doesn't work. The sweet smell of ambrosia from his body is sickening. I stick my knife at him, but it bounces off and I feel the pain myself. I lock my hands around his neck, holding tightly, but it is useless. His face looks at me, casting a charm no one but I can resist. I grit my teeth and plunge the knife into his stomach, until it is completely submerged in flesh. John Cena's body starts to glow, as if he is exploding. I feel myself being lifted, and suddenly I'm rocketing off earth. It blows apart from the epicness of our battle. John Cena's body is gone. "I am not human. No human can defeat me!"But I'm no human, I think, and I know I have won, just as the universe collapses, plunging me into darkness forever.