Epilogue

"Happy birthday to you..." Her eyes fluttered open at the singing and she looked at Dev standing in front of her with a cupcake in his hands.

"Dev." She sat up, pushing her hair back.
"What are you doing?"

"Wishing you. Wish for something and blow the candle." He watched her close her eyes, open them after a few seconds, and then blow. "What did you ask for?"

"You, forever. And I'm not eating this." She leaned over and kissed his lips.

"The cup cake would have been gone by now if she was still awake." He knew she was drifting off again already. Since Rhea's birth her life had become more hectic that ever before. She never let either one of them down, including his parents since they were living with them now. She was the perfect wife, mother, daughter-in-law, friend, a partner at work, any one could ask for.

"I love you, Sonakshi." He rubbed his hand over her back and knew she was awake again.

"So do I." She looked back at him, kissed his chin. "I love you too."

"Go back to sleep now." He laid her down on her pillow and brushed her hair.

She linked their hands together and tucked their joint hands under her cheek and kissed it. "I can't go back to sleep now."

"You have a day full of work tomorrow, Sonakshi."

"I know." She pulled him down and embraced him. "There's something you need to know, Dev."

He was kissing her face, feather light kisses around her face and down her neck. Three years after Rhea, nearly five years after their marriage, they still treated each other like newly weds. Between everything they still found reasons and excuses to go out for drives and candle light dinners knowing as soon as they came back home a little girl would come yelling at them and demand something new like she did everyday.

"Let me make love with you, Sonakshi. You haven't let me in nearly a month."

"I'll let you now. Dev." She lifted his face and looked at him. Took the hand that was in her hair and laid it on her stomach. "You better be ready for another devil." She watched his eyes fill with tears and she smiled. "It's been two weeks."

"I was wondering why you were gaining so much weight." The tears dried now and he took her mouth with his with love and compassion.

Each day of their lives was a new beginning. At Rhea's birth it was a new turn that changed their lives. And they both knew that with another person in their lives things would change again but for the better. They also knew with each turn of their lives, good or bad, their love would only grow and grow stronger than any other one ever created.
****************************************************************************
A short epilogue...in fact, a very short one.
Sorry, couldnt help it.

With this, ' Unnamed Thoughts' is completed. Thank you so much for your love and support which you have showered on it in such a small period of time❤️❤️

If you liked my work, then you can definitely have a look on my three ongoing works, 'Love Till Eternity', 'Jaane Tu....Ya Jaane Na' and 'Judwaa'

'Judwaa' was updated sometime back

Signing Off
Mssweet18