chapter 1 auditioning

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color
If theirs anymore I'll tell you later in the book, if it's bold like this I means I'll be talking to you.

Hello your name is y/n l/n and your a 13 year old girl, you have h/l, h/c hair, and you play in many shows including the upcoming show IT, well hopefully, you got to audition for it. Your coach who helps you got you the audition for it.

7:46am
"Y/n get up, your gunna be late for your audition. Your mother hollowed from down stairs. You pulled the covers and blankets of of you. You went in the bathroom and took a shower, brush teeth and hair, and got dressed into this.

 You went in the bathroom and took a shower, brush teeth and hair, and got dressed into this

Hair to this, if you have short hair then you can have it down or any cute way lol.

You went downstairs to go eat. As you sat down your mom put a plate of waffles with pieces of strawberry and whip cream by you. or anything you like. "Thanks mom. You said eating the rest of you food. After you got done eating you put your plate in the sink, washing it out and headed outside. " hurry up mom were gunna be late." You yelled getting in the car. She got out the door, locked it, and got in the car.
Skipping to part of auditions...
As you got to the building you couldn't believe your eyes, it was huge. And many people in line for the parts of different people. You went to the front to sign up and get into your character. You grabbed your scripted and you read of it.

*You play the part of Kennedy Jones, Stanleys love interest, she's the smartest, clumsiest, nerdiest of the loser group she has a fear of snakes and spiders.* jfwibecsksjkfkshcsuefwejdjjdjddcdodhddkvdodggejdgvkdidvdkdhckdvdisvdicskjdvdidvdidvsidvdnjddnhdhddhfdjdjdjdjddhhddueididvsjwowpwpiweheyhrfbxbblmbxchsihdgsskksbddhjdbdbdvvegiewksnbs....
These random blabs mean the rest of scrip but don't feel like writing it.
"Who's all in this I said looking through the rest of scripted. You looked at everyone's photos and their parts in it and so on. " wow there's only two girls in here, I looked at the other female part. Beverly Marsh played by Sophia Lillis. Wow she's very pretty I thought, can't wait to meet her. I was sitting waiting for my turn. Soon my turn came up as they called my name. "Y/n l/n your next." This women said. I walked by her and she opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said. "You are welcome miss l/n. I walked past her and saw a long table with 4 judges 2 males and 2 females behind it. " hello, and you are..." The 1st male said. "Hello I am f/n l/n and I'm am auditioning the part of Kennedy Jones." I said clearly. "OK, f/n, the male said looking at me, tell me a little about yourself." "Well I'm 13 yrs old, I have n/o (number of.) siblings. I played the part of Darcie Marylynne in the walking dead season 2 episode 8. ( not for real, just random thing.) And other shows, And blah blah blah (means you told them stuff.) "that's great." One of them said. "Wish you luck."they said.
15 mins later.
"And stop recording." They said to the camera man. I looked at him not knowing he was recording. "wow." They said standing up clapping. "Y/n I think your gunna get that part." One of the males said. "Thank you so much." I said nearly crying. I was so happy. "OK your maybe be expecting a call or email soon and well give you the news." They said shaking my hands.
I opened the door waving good bye to them, then I felt something behind me and I fell down.

Hope you like first chapter, it's kinda boring but I promise you it will get better!!!! 😉

And sorry if it's spelled dumb auto correct!!!

Please vote, comment, and keep reading and I'll be working on my chapter bye!!!!!