Chapter (9)

When I got up I took a shower and got dressed, the boys weren't any where in the room.

I got a message from Andy.

'Y/n l/n meet me tomorrow at 9:am with the cast, I have some stuff I have to fix with the producers and other members, so I'll see you soon'

(If you don't like it, imagine different clothes then 😋 and to lazy to crop this lol)

I put on some light makeup on and Brushed my teeth. I walked to the elevator and pressed the down arrow to head to the lobby.

Once the elevator door opened I didnt see the cast but their was a banter that said 'happy (age) birthday y/n.' Their was balloons (😉😂) and everything.
"Surprise" I heard familiar voices say. Soon the cast popped out.

"Happy birthday y/n" they said.
I totally forgot, i was so busy with everything! "Thanks guys."

Jaeden ran to me and hugged me.
"Happy birthday babe." He said with a kiss.

The whole cast started ohhing us. "Oh I may have told the cast." Jaeden said.
"It's fine." I replied.

Later that day we went to Republique, it's a very fancy restaurant I never went to before.

Jaeden said it was good and I'm taking his word for it.

A couple mins later a waitress came by.

"Hello, my name is Emily and I will be your waitress, I'll be back to check on you and take your order.

She gave us menus and started us off with water. A couple minutes later we ordered.

I ordered f/f and f/d ( favorite food and drink.) I loved f/f because i had it all the time when I was little.

It was perfect and well done, the food was amazing and my taste buds burst. (Lol)
(I'm cringing of how bad things is!)

" Um Emily." Jack yelled to her.

"Yes sir."

"Um we have a birthday girl here, do you have any cake or birthday stuff for her."

I just stared at him, wow.

"Of course anything for a birthday girl."

Soon she came over with a chocolate/vanilla cake with a cute flower decors on it.

The lights turned of and all I could see was the candles and some faces. Soon came the song.

As I was about to blow out the candle I seen jaeden take a photo of me to the side.

After we left me and jaeden decided to hang out together just the two of us.

We went to see a movie. After the movie jaeden said we were going somewhere nice and special. As I opened my eyes my heart sunk, my eyes watered and I hugged him. Thank babe for taking me to ____!

~ clifthanger~ kinda

See ya next chapter which won't be ready for a little while.