Home.

Moose's POV

It was 4. It was time for me to leave. I was going to look at an apartment for me and Y/N. I was excited. When i arrived at the place my first thought was how gorgeous it was. And how amazing that it was in price range. I walked around with the lady that was showing me the place. It was perfect. I decided to buy. I needed to talk to Y/N about it first. But if she said yes we had a home. I told the lady id contact as soon as tomorrow. I drove home after that. I walked into Y/N room and she was asleep. I walked in and gave her a kiss on her forhead. I was about to leave when her eye's fluttered open. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. She gave me a hug. I hugged her back. When i let go she sat up. I sat next to her. I was going to ask her. I was kinda nervous. But here goes nothing.

Y/N POV

I could tell he was about to say something. He spoke up though. "Hey Y/N. Do you want to move into an apartment together?" He asked. My obvious answer was yes. So that's what i said. ".....Yes!!" He laughed and gave me a hug. Then he called the realitor person. She said we can move in as soon as tomorrow. George went to tell Nathan and i started packing some stuff. I was getting my stuff from the closet top. I didnt need to box it because it already was. After that i decided to pack some clothes. When i was done i heard some sort of ruckus downstairs. I went to see what it was. And it was the proper dummies. All of them. "Yea. George what's going on?" He responded with. "They are staying the night to send us off in the morning." I nodded my head. I was trying to walk to to the kitchen when i was tackled to the ground. I was about to knee the person in the gut but then i saw who it was. "Megan! Ash! Hey guys!" I said they said hi and helped me up. "So Y/N you have Megan and Ash. And we have Moose and Nathan. Deal?" Ryan said. "Deal." I said but then i thought of something else to tell him. I walked up to Ryan. And said. "DON'T go through my stuff. Got it?" He nodded. I looked at everyone else they nodded to. I was pleased. I walked back to Megan and Ash when i heard Ryan whisper "guys why are we scared of her? she is just a girl." I stopped dead in my tracks. And so did Megan and Ash. We turned around. "Okay. I know you did not just say that." I said. He responded "Yea i did. I can take you down any day of the week." I saw Nathan and Moose look at each other worried. "If you don't remember i SNAPPED your leg." I said. "Only because i let you." He said. I had an idea. "Then lets go. If you believe you can take me down. Lets go out side." He said. "Fine. And lets get video proof to post." I nodded. "And the winner gets channel control for a week." I said he nodded. We walked outside. And everyone followed. We were in a straight line from each other. Then Nathan yelled go. Ryan ran up to me. And tryed to knock me down. But i stayed put. I could tell he was using all his strength but he was doing it wrong. I his the back of his knee with my leg. He fell then i sat on his back and pulled his arms up. "So Ryan. How does it feel?" I asked. "What?" He said. I responded "How does it feel losing to a girl?" I said. He sighed. Megan and Ash cheered. And the boys looked sad. I got up and helped him up. "Anyone else want to try?" I yelled. Zach surprisingly walked from the crowd of boys. "I can't wait to control two channels." I said he looked pleased. "Y/N anyone can beat Ryan. If you can beat me then im surprised. I was in wrestling for 3 years." He said. I responded. "Well Zach i was living with two maniacs. And was forced to fight and get better by the minute and fighting in an underground fighting match when i was 5 with no food or drink or break until i practiced for at least 6 hours. And i got brutal punishment's when i failed. I was forced to fight and train. Day in day out. Until i was 17. Then i ran away. Fighting off perv's. Muggers. So if you think you can beat ME. think again. If YOU can beat me then IM impressed" I said in a cheerful tone. He stared at me so did everyone else. And when Nathan yelled "Fight." Zach tried to punch me but i ducked and landed on my back. Then i kicked his stomach so he fell backwards. Then i got up. Ran to him and pulled him up. And twisted his arm back. (You know. That position that hurts like heck.) He screamed "Uncle" i let go. He looked at me. "So when do i get channel control?" I asked. He shook his head. Then yelled to George. "Moose. Be good to her. She can hurt people. A lot." We all laughed. "So. Who wants to say that im just a weak girl? Because i would LOVE to kick there butt." I yelled Megan and Ash were behind me giggling. I looked to the boys and they shook they're heads. I giggled and walked back to the house. And i whispered to Zach and Ryan before i ran inside. "Channel control starts tomorrow." They nodded. I was happy. And hopefully Ryan and Zach thought twice they spoke.

*Time skip. Because im a savage not!!*

We were in my room and Megan and Ash were looking at me the way a puppy looks at you for treats. I knew what they wanted. "Guys. No." I said they looked sad. But then Megan complained. "But. You sing sooooooooooooo good. Please?" And Ash decided to complain too. "Yea your awesome. Please? Starbucks if you do." I had to agree. There was StarBucks on the line.

Narrator POV

When Y/N started to sing little did she know that the boys were on the other side listening in.

Hey guys! Wolfey here. Im sorry about update lack. But next chap. I will do the song she sang. But i need some drama and 1 new character. So if you want to be that character here is what needs to happen.

Name
Features(hair color,eye color,age, etc.)
Relationship to a character
Favorite color
Favorite food
Favorite animal other than a wolf.
Youtube channel name

You get the idea. If there is a lot of these i might do 2 or 3 new characters. But idk. So yea. Uhhhh. I didn't prepare a closing statement. Uhhhhhh. This was Wolfey. Have a Magical Day. Peace.