02

HFD 02

Jess Morin

"Jess get your cat off me" Alex rolled her eyes. Nala was cuddling up to her lap and she wasn't having any of it. "Hurry I can't feel my legs. She's so heavy. Fat ass cat" I heard her mumble the last part.

"Hey don't fat shame!" I laughed at her annoyed state and took Nala off of her lap.

"She got fur all over my jeans" she groaned, patting the fur off. "C'mon, we gotta get to the mall early! Who knows how fast the tickets will get sold out"

I checked the time. 9:30 am. The ticket outlets will be open at 10:00 am so we hurriedly went out to call a taxi. Traffic here in Manila is unpredictable so you got to be ready.

We finally arrived at the mall. 9:47. Well at least we were early to line up and were the first.

Alex and I were too excited to notice the dirty looks of the people who got in line after us. At 10:00 we luckily got 5 VIP tickets. After that we bought pizzas and went home to find the three nut-heads at my doorstep.

"Ayeee! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!" the guys chanted and took the pizza boxes from us while I open the door.

"Dorks" I whispered to Alex

"Well hello to you too" she sassed them.

They did their routine when they entered. Went to the living room, set the food on the table, sat down and turned on the T.V.

I laughed at the scene before me. My friends were fighting over the remote while trying to fit themselves on the couch then failing miserably because Zion fell.

"Ow. Yeah. Thanks guys I feel loved" he complained while rubbing his bum.

"Meow" Nala sauntered to me.

"Aw! Dude, hear that? Nala said you would've been cute if you weren't such a wimp" Jay teased Zion.

"Did you just call Zion cute?" Alex and I said in unison. We laughed out loud at this.

In high school our tough guy Jay got confused if he was straight or not so he kissed Zion and found out that he was indeed straight because he puked right after. We laughed it off and never stop teasing Jay about it. Who would've figured right?

Zion groaned at us but then his phone pinged "Check it out guys, Harry just tweeted."

I took out my phone then opened Twitter. Harry tweeted two at a time and followed some fans? Well that's a first. I'm not being funny but he hadn't been this active before. What's up with him?

Maybe he'll notice me this time? It wouldn't hurt to try I guess..
@curlysdork: 'See you soon Harry Styles! Can't wait 😍' then i inserted my selfie with Alex earlier holding up our tickets with the biggest smiles.

"Why do you have to be the one blessed with goddamned dimples?" I said to Alex.

She flips her hair "Cute innit'?"

"No" I made a gagging face. "My man could do better"

"True. Harry's dimples. Ghad. My family could live in there. Freakin deep."

Alex and I continued to fantasize.

"Pft. Girls" Matt rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ladieees! Stop with the dreamy faces. The real deal is right here" Jay muses himself.

Matt and Zion laughed at him then slapped the back of his head.

"OW!"

"Pft. Boys." Alex and I rolled our eyes.

**********

After they all left, I cleaned up the living room, fed Nala, showered for a bit then got in bed. It's the weekend so I have an excuse for sleeping late tonight.

I opened my phone then went to Safari. 'Omegle.com' I typed in.

I know, I know. Omegle isn't really the place to find decent people. For god's sake it's filled with perverts but hey I'm bored so..

I typed in 'One Direction' and 'Harry Styles' as my interests then just went for it.

[a/n: "J" for Jess and "S" for stranger]

S: i need a submissive obedient girl. kik me @-
ew NEXT.

J: hey:)
S: asl
J: f 18 Philippines
stranger disconnected

See what I meant by "not a place for decent people"? One last try. I swear.

-You are both interested in 'One Direction'-

J: hey
J: omg yasss finally

S: Hi :) finally what?

J: finally someone who likes one d

S: Umm.. yeah

J: what...?
J: you don't like them do you?
J: you just used the tag to get more girls to chat with??

S: What? no! no. I do like them.

J: mhm? who's your fave then?

S: Payno...?

J: oh hehez. sorry for accusing you

S: That's okay. So who's your fave?

J: Styles 😍

S: Oh really? 😏
S: Why Harry?

J: he's Harry! who doesn't like him?
J: i mean.. he's talented,
J: a gentleman,
J: he loves his sister,
J: loves babies and children. so cuteee!
J: a mama's boy,
J: it's just a bonus that he's fucking good looking.
J: gurrrl don't let me get started on his curls

S: Sorry to interrupt but I am not a girl

J: oh? what?

S: I'm a guy

J: oh sorry I just kinda assumed
J: again

S: It's okay babe haha
S: What's your name?

J: Jess ☺️ nice to meet you!
J: what's urs?

S: Harry Styles ☺️

J: yeah rightttttt! right "harry"
J: HAHA
J: bye "harry"

S: NO WAIT JESS!
S: I can prove it to you.

J: ugh fine. i need a new friend anyways. 😉

S: So what's your number?

**********

Ughh why is it so hot here in the Philippines? I woke up irritated. I threw the covers off of me and went straight to brush my teeth. Staring at myself in the mirror.

I look so... plain. Dark brown eyes. Sun kissed skin. Straight long dark brown hair. Fucking boring.

I wanna dye my hair red- *ring* *ring*

Hold that thought. 'Unknown number' it said. Meh. I answered it anyways "Hello?"

"Jess" a deep charming voice was heard.

"Sorry" I was so confused "Who is this?"

"It's Harry" what?! "Believe me now?"

FUCK.