INFO

Okey hi. I'm Diana. So you obviously love the Dolan Twins, but you hate your username, right? I'm here to save the day! (Insert Ethan cheering from when he got his wisdom teeth removed here)

So, here are the rules. :)

❤ Please don't pm for a username. This book is here for a reason :)

💛I do take requests for personalized users. Sometimes it might take up to about 3 days (or more)  to think of a personalized username. Please don't rush me. If you would like a personalized username, just pm or write on my message board, with a few details. Example:

Hey, I'm looking for a grethan username, I want something like @grethansmile or @craythan. I like the color red, and I'm a bit crazy. I like singing, dancing, and writing.

So then, I would chose something like @rosyredgrethan

You have up to 3 requests. What that means, is if you don't like the 1st username, I will try and think of a new one. If you don't like the 2nd username, you have up to 1 more chance for me to think of a username for you. If you don't like the 3rd choice, your out of luck. I won't think of any more usernames for you. I have a lot of people to think of usernames for. It would take ages to find something you would like. Still don't understand? Pm me and I'll explain about it more.

💚 Please comment on the username and pm me if you are taking the username. For example, here's what the book format will look like.

Graysonslifeline

Ethansgirl

Ilikecheese

If I want @ilikecheese, I would comment on that username, and pm me something like "Hey, can I take this username @ilikecheese?" I'll surely say yes. If you can't pm me, write on my message board.

💙First come First serve. I cannot stress this enough. I don't want a bunch of fighting people in the comments. "I want this username!" "I was here first, you tomato soup can!" The only way you will get the username, is if you pm me. Yes, I know I said comment on the username, buts that's so other people know that you are taking it. If 2 people are fighting over a username, I will take it down, or create a account with that username, so no one can use it.

💜Please Please PLEASE don't take a username without my permission. If you do, I will contact you, and I will ask you to take it down. All you have to do is ask! :3

💟I do monthly checks to update which usernames are taken. If you find someone with a username of mine, who did not comment on the book for it, please tell me.

please do keep in mind that these are usernames for wattpad. Some of these usernames might be taken on Instagram, or Twitter, I don't know. All I know is that these usernames are available on wattpad.

all the usernames that have a 👀 next to them are taken, and you may not use them.

No hate please :)

That's pretty much it! I hope you find a username that you like!