chapter 17 TEASER

“Can you get stuff for cookies?” harry asked on the other end of the phone.

“Uhm ya sure.” I said and hung up the phone.

“He wants us to bring back stuff to make cookies.” I told Vanessa. “He must have me in his phone as Abby, from when we broke up.” I said with a sad voice. She agreed and we pulled into the store, climbing out of the car. When we walk into the store I spot none other than Nick Grimshaw, I shot him the dirtiest look I could manage and walked away, collecting the items for Harry’s cookies. Vanessa grabbed a couple magazines so she could read about Niall and then we left.

“Maybe I should leave. He doesn’t remember me. I could just leave and he’s never know, I can’t imagine hurting him again Ness. Maybe that’s what’s best.”

“Abby, you can’t leave him. You love him. He’s stood by you through everything, and right now he needs you more than anything. Ya this is shitty, I can’t imagine how this must feel and I am so so sorry. But, maybe this is your chance to start over with Harry. Fall in love Without the bet, without you sleeping with Liam and without the pain of Andrew.”

She was right. 100%.

Thank god for Vanessa.

When we got back to the house Perrie, Eleanor, and Anna were there. We smiled at them and said our hellos. Harry met us in the kitchen and quickly began to make the cookies, Vanessa and I sat out on the back deck with everyone else. Liam and Anna were in the hottub.

A few minutes later Harry came out with a smile on his face. “I love cookies.” He said and we all laughed. After sitting by the pool all day eating we all retreated to our beds. I was firmly tucked away in the guest bed, wishing with my whole heart that Harry was laying with me. But he wasn’t and I had no idea if he would ever be again.

When I woke up the following morning I padded down the stairs I walked into the living room and said my good mornings to everyone. I plopped on the couch, and the only person who wasn’t here was Harry. As soon as I took notice of this I heard footsteps behind me. Harry was quickly at my side, he bent down and kissed my cheek. “Good morning baby.” He said as he sat on the other end of the couch, pulling my legs into his lap. I looked quickly around the room at the confused faces. “How long have you been up?” Harry asked with a gentle squeeze to my foot. “Uhm, 10 minutes?” I said and he made a confused face. “But I’ve been up for 45 minutes and you weren’t in our room the entire time?” he questioned.