Chapter 4: The Project

PJ's P.O.V.
By the time I walk into class, Fresh has already sat down next to his friend. I spot an empty seat beside him and sit before someone else can take it. Our eyes met and I smile while waving. The bell rang and class started. A cat monster lady walked in. She looked to be in her early twenties. " Hello Everyone! I'm Mrs. Kitteton wore a black jacket over a purple flower dress. "So, to helpme get to know y'all, you can fill out these sheets.", She continues while handing out papers, I don't hear much after that, I can't stop looking at Fresh.         ~ Le Time Skip~

                                                                                                              Fresh's P.O.V.
The bell rings, and I make my way to gym. All the other boys meet at the gym. I gasp in shock when I see PJ. He smiles when he sees me looking so I pretend to scan the crowd. Finally, the coach arrived before I died of embarrassment. " Hello boys, today is your first day of PE. You know the drill, now go to the locker room." he said. When we got in there it was chaos. Some boys were acually dressing. I couldn't help but watch PJ take his shirt off. After that, I looked away and dressed as fast as I could. When my gym shirt comes down on my head and I pull it down, I couldn't believe my eyesockets. Boys were pulling down eachothers pants. " Guys stop! This is stupid!" PJ said. I had an instinct feeling, I looked over my shoulder and saw a boy behind me about to pull my shorts down, smiling like a devilish goblin. "Why PJ, don't you wan't to join in on the fun?", the boy said misceivously. Turning around I see PJ just stand there glaring daggers at him. The coach clears his throat causing all of us to look at him. "Thank you PJ, but I'll be taking it from here. Espiecaly you Jax." The guy scoffed and walked away             ~Le Time Skip~              As I get to my locker , of course, I see PJ. I begin to walk to class as I'm stopped by PJ. "Hey, wanna walk to class together? he asked. "What's your next class?", I reply. He smirks and says, "English, you?"Oh me too.", and with that we just walked and had small chat.

                                                                                                               PJ's P.O.V.
I'm so glad that we walked together and had our small chat, when we got to English everyone was already in a seat and the only two seats that weren't taken were beside eachother, man was I lucky today. Anyway, we walked to the empty seats and sit  down, then the teacher walked in and started to teach blah blah blah I just got bored. Then the teacher said we have a project and that we have to work with the person beside us so I get to work with Fresh. The project is we have to write a report about our partner.