Hiddden Leaf: Return of the Jade Dragon!

Hisiu's Pov

Darkness.

Was all I could see. Then I saw a faint green light. As curious as I became I started to walk towards the light. The light was small no bigger than my my hand. "What is this?" I asked and caught the little green spark in my 2 hands. Soon it then wrapped around my wrist.

It then made a mark that wrapped around my wrist all the way up to my shoulder:

(Pretend this wrapps around the arm.) Soon the whole area around me was glowing soon the light blinded me and caused to closed my eyes.

I fluttered my eyes open to see a lady with short pink hair and green eyes. "Sa-kura." Whishpered just loudly enough for her to look up. Tears fell from her eyes. "Hisiu. Is that really you?" She shuddered out. I nodded my head but then yelped in pain. My whole body screamed in pain.

Sakura's eye widen and she placed her hands over my body and a faint green glow came from my hands.

In the background I can hear Lord 7th and Sasuke fighting the Kusakage. "Naruto!Sasuke! FORGET HIM WE GOTTA GET BACK TO KONOHA I CANT TREAT HISIUS WOUNDS WITHOUT THE PROPER MATERIALS!" Yelled Sakura. Sasuke then grabbed Naruto and appered next to Sakura. "Sakura hild onto Hisiu the hold tight." Instructed Sasuke as we then appered in Konoha hostpital. "EVERYONE GET THE MEDICAL EMERGENCY ROOM READY I NEED ALL ELITE MEDICAL NINJAS THIER NOW." Screamed Saukra as she held a limp Hisiu un her arms.

"Naruto go to Shino and tell the students please Hisiu is going to need all the support she can get if she's gonna make it." Said Sakura as she placed Hisiu on a bed and pulled the curtain after several medical ninja's ran in with the tools. "Alright." Said Naruto as he disappeared. 

Boruto's POV 

"Shino sensei why did you divide up the girls and boys?" I asked as I lend against the wall. "I already told you Bourto you should have been listening, I said we would be having a contest Boys vs. Girls" Shino stated. "That will have to wait Shino." We all looked to dad or the 7th Hokage. "And why is that Lord 7th?" Asked Shino sensei. Dad then took Shino and good distance away from us. "Hey Boruto do you know why your Dad is here?" Asked Shikadai. "Nope.No idea." I said. "It must be very critical situation if the Hokage had to come." Said Sarada. 

"We have a feeling we know what's this about." Said a girl with blood red hair and eyes, then a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. "Im Kitofu and this is Kairu. Where friends of Mitsuki." She said. "A;right so what do you think its about?" Asked Inojin. "The Grass Village where kidnaping ninja's and any traveler they find. Kitofu and I where kidnapped from our village and where forced to serve the Grass. That is until she arrived." said Kariu. 

"Who's 'she'?" asked Sarada. "They girl who understood me." Said Kitofu."They girl who made me feel wanted." Said Kairu."They girl who made me feel human." Said Mitsuki. "Her/My name is HISIU TANE." 

We all looked behind us and froze. Their across from us stood my Dad and Uncle Sasuke and in between them stood a girl. She had red hair and emerald green eyes. Shows wrapped in bandages from head to toe. Her head was wrapped up. She had a bandage over her right eye and left cheek. Her arms wear wrapped and so was her legs."Hey guys long time no see, Sarada,Chocho,Sumire,Boruto,Inojin,Shikadai." She said. Sarada and Chocho then ran to her and hugged her while crying so did Sumire. Soon Inojin and Shikadai walked up and hugged her.  

Hisiu then walked up to Kitofu. They both smirked at each other and gave a fist bump: 

She then did the same with Kairu and gave a hug to Mitsuki

She then did the same with Kairu and gave a hug to Mitsuki. She then started to walk to me. Some tears welling up in her eyes." H-Hey Boruto." I said. I looked at her feelings something wet run down my cheeks: 

 I looked at her feelings something wet run down my cheeks: 

"H-Hisiu." I said and hugged her while crying. 

"THE JADE DRAGON IS BACK!"