Craving for him.

You can feel Taehyung breath brushing on your lips, you stare him lost and intoxicated by his game. Your hands grab the hem of his shirt in a tight grip, like begging for more.

"Oh you don't tease me..." He archs one eyebrow smirking.
His hand on your nape pull you closer, his lips finally touching yours. They were warm and soft, but his intentions far from it. Taehyung lost no time to bite your lower lip, sucking it gently right after.
His warm lips caressing yours send shivers down through your body, heating up that spot on your core. Your walls clench sending the shivers right back up to your neck.
A low shy moan drop from your lips but doesn't go unnoticed. Taehyung smirks using this moment to shove his tongue inside your mouth, rubbing yours. His kiss was pure perversion. His tongue dances with yours as his hands travels down to your butt, squeezing your cheeks tight.
Taehyung's breath starts to get stronger and deeper as the kiss grow more and more lewd.
You throw your arms around his neck, bringing him even closer, arching your back up as he lean forward over you.

Taehyung slowly brings one hand to your waist, bringing his hand inside your skirt, gently sliding it to your core, covering your dripping wet panties with the palm of his hand.

You startle with the sudden touch and once again your consciousness hit, getting you insecure. Your hand travels down grabbing his hand out of your skirt.
You push him away still trying to catch your breath.

The most sexy view right in front of you, his plump red lips of kissing you so rough, his hair messy, his bulge so big between his legs and his panting noises.

Taehyung gives you a confused stare, trying to come back close but you just step backwards. In a fast moving, unlocking the door and running out of his room.

You were so desperate to leave that you haven't notice the boys watching tv at the living room. You just ran, the fast you could to your room.

Once you reached your room you locked the door behind you. Your chest jumping with your fast and tight breath and your hands were sweating.
You rest your back on the door right behind you, throwing your head up in attemp to make it easy to breath.

Slowly you catch your breath and your mind starts to play a game with you bringing all the last moments you had with Taehyung on his room.
His scent was craved in every inch of your skin, you could smell it filling your nostrills.

You gained strenght and headed to the bathroom, filling the bathtub, if there was one day you needed a long relaxing shower, that day was today!

Slowly you allow your body to be completely under the water keeping only your head out of it, feeling little bit more relaxed. The problem is that from 3 minutes, 2 minutes was about Taehyung and his husky voice on your ear.

You shook your head, going completely under the water for some seconds, come back to the surface again.

"I must be going crazy....What I am thinkin? Kissing him! What the hell!" You murmur pissed.

"But....whoa..what a kiss..." You giggle shyly, touching your lips were he once was kissing so kinky.

The next morning.

You were walking from one side to the other on yout room bitting your nails, nervous, anxious and afraid. How the hell you end up lost in the streets, slapped by a stranger and kissed by Taehyung? Damn, what a night!

Your alarm rings and you jump startled. It was time to go awake him. But you didnt want to.

...Actually you wanted but you were just too ashamed to remember you actually moaned to his kiss. Damn.

How would you face him?

You startled again when your phone biped, almost dropping it on the floor.

"Why the hell you're taking so long? We're gonna get late, moron!"
It was him.

Your heart raced again and all the feelings from yesterday formed a ball of anxiety on your stomach.
In a glimpse of braveness, you grabbed your jacket and left, heading to doorm floor.

Taehyung was impatint boucing his feet while waiting you. Your lips didn't obey you and just opened a large smile to seem him, so handsome, so fresh, just waiting for you. Well, that didn't last long and you lost that smile completely.

"Damn you're useless!! Let's go." he was in a really, really bad mood.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry about the short chap! Buttttt you're gonna thank me soon ahahahah
Things are about to get wicked! Uh-hu!