Chapter 132, Narrator: Destiny

We all turned when we heard the scream and gunshots. I pulled my axe and my pistol. "Come on, we need to get with a few of the others so we don't get pinned," Aaron said. "Cameron and Mykell were supposed to come from the other side!" Trinity said. "They'll meet with someone soon," I said. I saw Karen and Marquel climbing on top of the camper. "Up there, let's go!" I said. I could here how many there were. It must've been the herde, we were followed again. I climbed up on top of the camper. I helped Aaron up. I held my hand out to Ivy. Aaron and I helped her up. The herde was right there. We reached for Trinity. We started to pull her up, but a roamer grabbed her leg. They were pulling her down. Karen and Marquel were shooting at some of the roamers. The roamers yanked Trinity right to the ground. "No!" Ivy yelled. Ivy started to climb down. Aaron grabbed her. "What are you doing!?!" Aaron asked. "I have to save her!" Ivy said as she jumped in behind Trinity. "No!" I yelled. It was too late, for both of them. They didn't even last seconds. They began digging in to both of them. We all started shooting roamers. They were making the camper shake. I ran out of bullets. "Anyone got any ammo?" I asked. "No, all out," Karen said. "Well, shit," Aaron said. "It was nice knowing you guys, it looks like this is the end if the road for us," Marquel said. The camper wasn't shaking as bad. All the roamers were focused on Trinity and Ivy. "I think I found a way out," Karen said. "How?" I asked. She pointed at the sun roof. "They'll be blocking the door," I said. "There's a flare in the cabinet, one of us needs to fire it, then the rest of us will run," she said. "I'll do it," I said. "I'll distract them, run them in the other direction," I said. "No, you don't have to do this," Aaron said. "Yes, I do," I said. I climbed down with everyone. I grabbed the flares out of the cabinet and climbed back on the roof of the camper. I looked down at Aaron. "If I don't make it back, you can have my axe," I said with a laugh. "Try and find Cole and the others, and Ivy said that Cameron and Mykell are here too," I said. "I'll find a way to meet you guys after this is over," I said. I lit all the flares and threw them. It was distracting the roamers blocking the door. There were still a few blocking it though. It was three. I jumped down and slashed them with my axe. The roamers were noticing me. I started running towards an alleyway. "Over here!" I yelled. I pushed over a few garbage cans. I made sure to make as much noise as possible. I had every one of them chasing me. I saw a few blocking my path. I chopped right through them. I had to make sure I didn't get pinned. I looked left and right. Left was a dead end so I turned right and ran. I ran to the end and turned left. I saw a ladder going on top of a building.  I started running towards it but more roamers than I could handle came out. I turned back and started running the other direction. I ended up right back on the streets. I saw the roamers coming. I pushed a dumpster in front of the alleyway. I knew it wouldn't hold long so I had to be fast. I got in one of the cars and blocked the alleyway even more. And I did the same thing to every other entrance to the alleyway. When I finished I went to look for everyone. I couldn't find anyone. I grabbed one of the guns from the truck that had ammo. I grabbed two pistols and a rifle. I went to one of the alleyways that was quiet. I slowly walking through while looking down the sight of my rifle. I couldn't hear anything. "Hello!?!" I yelled. I knew that was gonna attract any roamers nearby. I made sure I could see the way I came in. I saw roamers coming from the left and the right. I aimed left and fired at some of the roamers. Then aimed right and shot some of the roamers on that side. I did the same thing until my mag ran out. Then I reloaded. I only brought two other mags. The roamers were getting close. They were slow though, because they were tripping over each other. I had to reload again though. And they were closer than before. I pounded the mag in and unloaded. The ammo felt like it was running out way faster. I threw the rifle down. I pulled both of the pistols. I aimed them both ways. I fired both of them at once and aimed as best as I could. The alleyways weren't that wide so I was hitting most of the shots. I needed to reload. Now I had to move more towards my exit. I finished reloading and aimed back towards the roamers. I kept firing at them. I backed up as I fired. Eventually I was so backed up that I was pinned to the car. I kept unloading bullets in to the roamers. It was working pretty good too. They couldn't get past each other. I guess I "thought too soon". I ran completely out of ammo. I pulled my axe and a knife. I was stabbing and chopping, but there were too many. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out alive. They were pinning me closer and closer to the car. "Duck!" someone yelled. I saw an arrow go through a roamer. Then I heard several machine guns go off at once.