~Prologue: Fallen~

Aizen Sousuke POV

Finally. Finally Ichigo has defeated me and brought me back from the verge of being completely lost. 'Wait a minute! Where is Ichigo?!' I thought in panic as I opened my eyes and saw the orange-haired Soul Reaper next to me under the rubble.

I grabbed him as I broke us free of the rubble we were under to see Ichigo's friends and the Soul Society, minus Toshiro Hitsugaya, glaring at me with their Zanpakutos and weapons ready to attack.

"Wait! He has Ichigo!" Sajin Komamura yelled at them. "Aizen-sama!" Ulquiorra and Grimmjow yelled as they flew over to me and landed in front of me.

"Ulquiorra. Grimmjow." I muttered to myself quietly. "Aizen! Prepare to die!" I heard Hitsugaya yell from behind me.

I turned to look at Hitsugaya and said, "I am not going to die today! You idiot!" I pulled my own Zanpakuto Kyouka Suigetsu out after tossing Ichigo to the Captains and charged at him but stumbled due to the exhaustion from my fight with Ichigo.

He managed to strike me which sent me flying a few feet back and I used my blade as support while I stood back up. "You are so banged up you can barely stand on your own two feet right now, there is no way you can beat me! Why don't you just give up, you bastard?!" Hitsugaya yelled at me.

"You are right, I probably can not win. But it does not mean I can not try. And as long as I can stand, I will never give up! Because that is what it means to be a Soul Reaper! I will not go down without a fight!" I screamed at him in rage as we charged each other again.

When we neared each other and were prepared to strike we both yelled, "Bankai!" In unison causing a highly unstable vortex of spiritual pressure to form around us. "What is that?!" The other Soul Society members yelled in shock while Ulquiorra and Grimmjow ran towards us as the vortex became a wormhole that sucked all four of us into it.

After we got sucked into it, the wormhole opened up somewhere else and dropped us in some place that was like a forest, but I felt as if I fell on something.

When I looked up slightly, I saw a blonde male with bright orange eyes and a cross shaped marking on his forehead, sitting down, and was looking down at me. I looked down a bit and got off immediately when I noticed that I was laying down on his legs.

The unknown male had a hoodie on, along with black clothing. Then he stood up quickly and backed up slightly looking at us cautiously. "What the hell just happened, Aizen!" Toshiro yelled at me angrily before standing up and trying to run at me only to get restrained by Ulquiorra.

I frowned and said, "How the hell am I supposed to know?! All I know is that we got sucked in a wormhole and appeared in a completely different place!"

Ulquiorra said, "And it was you and Aizen-sama who caused said wormhole to form!" Hitsugaya stopped struggling and said, "Fine! I will not try to kill you anymore, for now."

I sighed and said, "Alright, but only this one time that we are here and if we return, then we can continue where we left off!" We looked towards the male who was surprisingly already a bit far away from us and was facing us before he turned around and went a bit further into the forest.

We started running after him and then I yelled out, "Hey wait! We need to ask you something!" The male looked back at us and then looked back in front of himself and started running away.

I sighed and decided flying after him would be the best idea. "Why is he running from us even after you said that, Aizen-sama?" Grimmjow asked me.

I looked at him and said, "He probably has never seen anyone like us and is scared, I guess...?" The male turned to face towards us and said, "Nebula of Light!" I was slightly confused, but then a huge cloud of white light surrounded us and I couldn't really see anything.