POTONS CLASS

HERMIONES P.O.V
🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
Waking up late is never a good way to start your day especially when you have potions,with the Slytheryns and the class is run by Severous Snape.Hermione thought yawning.She had the most bizzarre dream she was in potions class like normal,but there was a potion mishap,Malfoy got turned into a todler only 2 years old to be exact,she recalled him telling her in her dream she needed to come to potions class quickly before it was to late.Getting lost in her thoughts. Looking at her Muggle watch  she saw it was already ten. She freaked out throwing on her robes and De-Frizzing her hair quickly as De-Frizzing her hair could go.Grabbing her bag and shoving her books and spare parchment in her bag.Running toward potions,not hearing snapes voice she crack the door open curiosly,to see a kind looking old lady.Exuse me Hermione says rushing in the room, face feeling hot with all of the shocked and curious faces of her fellow Gryffindors, and the smirking faces of the Slytheryns, surprisingly Malfoy wasn't one one them ,staring at her with his Grey orbs that were filled with curiosity. The only seat being next go Malfoy of course.Could this day get Any worse.She pondered miserably as her eyes droop with tirdness. She catches Malfay looking at her without any malice. Lets just say she was shocked. Her eyes droop once more despite curiosity running through her body. Remembering she had a 5 hour energy drink she bought at a Muggle gas station she quickly drinks it feeling the rush of it in her vains, and directs her attenton to the substitute.