Two

This is the first day you got too see the sidemen in person, jj and yourself were going to make a two part video.

One where you teach the sidemen to box
And one where the sidemen would teach you how to play football.

You've never had any experience with it only in high school.
And you sucked...

You woke up excited, ready to meet these people who you have become very fond of.

You stood from your bed stretching your back then changing into your already set clothes.

You brushed your teeth then put your hair up in a bun smiling at yourself in the mirror.

Excitement sent a rush through your body making you squeal and run to your bag.

You hurried down stairs with your bag in your hand making it to your car slightly puffed out.

Your leaned on the car breathing heavily when you turned Sharon was standing there with a smile on her face as usual, you waved and swiftly climbed into your car.

The drive was couldn't be any slower, too many cars and people but that didn't stop you from enjoying yourself.

You played FWB in your car dancing along drawing attention to your car, jj had shown you his music you really liked all of his songs

They all had their own rhythm and style making it a pleasurable experience when going through your playlist.

You tapped your fingers to the beat of the music slightly bobbing your head.

((Time skip))

A smile creeped onto your face as you pulled into the freshly cleaned parking lot.

You parked your car and took a deep breath turning the key slowly hearing the engine fade away.

You texted jj you were outside and before you knew it a group of boys exited the gym.
Then you saw jj.

You locked your car and dropped your bag and ran to him as he ran to you, you could see on if he boys were filming.
He stopped and held his tongue out gesturing you to embrace him.

You slowed down and ran in the other direction making him laugh.

"Nah cmon" he yelled

You turned and ran full speed at him ready to tackle him to the ground.

You made it close enough and jumped into his arms sending making him topple over

Now listen hugs weren't your thing so this was your way of showing 'love'.

You laughed and stood up holding your hand out for jj, he grabbed your hand you lifted up and look to the awkward pile of boys.

"Hi" you said with a slight smile

"Okay (Y/N)" jj started "this is josh"
He pointed to a tall bearded man, you smiled and waved.

"This is Vikk"
on the end of jjs finger a slightly smaller, skinnier boy with biggest eyebrows stood smiling.

"This is Ethan" with each name he pointed to a new face.

"And finally si-"
"Simon" you interrupted grinning, he smiled back.

"Alright" you clapped your hands together "let's get going" you picked your bag from the floor and walked inside.

The gym was empty as the boys had asked for them to have a private day hence the empty parking lot.

Jj stood in front of the camera and gestured for you to come over.

"Hey guys it's your boy ksilolajidebt and today we will be doing a very different video, right here is pro boxer (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he nudged you

"Heller" was the only thing you could think of that gave a hint of your personality away.

"Okay then.." jj paused "so (Y/N) what will we be doing today?" He smiled at you

"Well" you began "we will be running very hard and punching each other a lot"
You turned to them and smiled.

Jj switched the camera to the bags and you picked up where you left off

"So to determine who had learnt the most I will be sparing each of you twice, once now and once after to compare you skills"

You spared each of them one by one and decided
"Jj was one of the most skilled but.." you looked at him and smiled
"Fuck" he said
"His hands weren't up, Jesus jj get it right" you laughed.

((Time skip))

Jj packed up the camera as you and Vikk sat together on, he was so adorable and such a gentle man, you could swear there was a pair of eyes on you while you talked but couldn't tell"

"Simon come over here" Vikk called to the sweaty boy.

"Fucking hell (Y/N) why'd you make us work so hard I'm sweating like a pig" he said wiping his forehead.

You made a pouty face, he pushed your shoulder lightly.

"You did good today but you suck" you laughed and looked down into your lap

Vikk laughed drawing your attention back to his lil face.

You guys talked for a while until you had to leave.
"Good job today lads" you smiled at them grabbing your bags

"(Y/N) do you wanna stay at ours tonight?" Jj said struggling with the heavy bags of gear.

"Are you sure?" You hid your excitement

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Sure" you smiled heading to car "lead the way" you yelled across the parking lot.