Friends

When I woke, I was lying on some sort of wooden bench."Wha..?" was all I could say."shh." I heard a voice say."Dont try to speak. Here take this." The voice was followed by a 20ish year old man."itll ease the pain. You were groaning when I found u." He had black glasses on."I...I don't feel any pain." He looked astonished."wait, let me see your eyes. he came close and paused."you're eyes" He said walking to his desk."Do you know anything about the ancient group of hunters known as th Ender People?" I nodded."yea but its just a folk tale. Isn't it?"he cam back and showed me a piece of paper."this is where my friend lives. He can tell you more." I stood and walked to there door."whats your name?" I asked."My name is Alec. What's yours?" he replied."Mines Nathan. But some people knew me as AlphaZero71." He handed me a sword made of iron."Take this. It'll get dark on the way." I walked out into the evening."hmm." I said to myself"this isn't bad." I kept walking out of the village and into the forested part of the area. It soon became dark."wow. It does get dark pretty fast." I said. I heard a rumbling noise followed by a loud growl."the hell was that?" I said and started to walk faster. Moments later something grabbed my leg, and I fell."SHIT!" I yelled. The thing started to bite my leg and I kicked it off."stahp. Just STAHP." I said at it. As it came, I remembered that I had the sword."Die!" I yelled and plunged my blade into its back.