My speech...

I just want to let everybody who thinks of me as-> annoying,talks like a rabbit on crack,dumb,looks like i havent showered or brushed my hair in weeks... You faked freindship with me and i lost my trust in you. You spread rumors about me and i lost my hope that life will get better. You are bullying me emotionally because my mom was in the hospital for months and almost died and because my dad had drill she sent my grandma to pick me and my brother tyler up and go to utah... I was in PAIN because i never left my mom EVER in my life this is what i did in the months i was away from my mom: hyperventilated, ate almost EVERYTHING in my grandmas house, had multiple break downs, drew on my grandmas tv...WITH PERMANANT MARKER!, went without sleep rocking back and fourth in a corner wide eyed crying without moving my lips, suicidal thoughts, and shutting out society for days on end. And when i came home my cousin levi DIED and he was a father at a young age,and my aunt shelly commited suicide! And awile back my baby yorky teddybear died and i cry myself to sleep because of that! So why are you just adding more pain to my very fragile heart? I know im different from other kids because of my ear condition, but the last school i went to didnt give a fuck about my problems but care when i punch a kid for rubbing it in my face killing ladybugs!! I know what your thinking" Lady bugs REALLY grow up" so think about this WHAT THE FUCK DID THE DAMN FUCKING LADYBUG DO TO YOU!!! And calling me weird hurts me badly, if nobody cares about my feelings please... Just dont make me lonely like all the other schools did... If you could see life in my eyes you would know why im so different from other girls and why i am hurt by words people say. Ill tell you some of my problems-> My dad cheated on my mom and left her and me for a little spoiled brat called my half brother who talks like he has a fucking brain defect and says im his STEP sister,my dad left me with no contact whatsoever for four years leaving me without contact with my family there for eight years, i couldnt find one school that didnt bully me, my dad still threatens to leave again for trying to get awnsers about the past, my cousin and my yorkie teddybear died,my aunt commited suicide,my mom is battling cancer and has tons of seizures and goes to the hospital 24/7,i almost lost my mom while i was in utah,im scared when i go to school she will die,and i have ADHD(attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) which makes me really hyper all the time. If you could take the time to understand what im going through and wish to be my freind please say so.(in the comments) thank you to all who read...