Chapter 3

(A/N Cursing may be used in this chapter. If strong language bothers you, I am very sorry it just ties the story together. If you read this chapter you'll understand.)

  *Your POV and the Next Day*

  "Hey Peter!" I say, walking up to my locker. I shove my backpack in, not caring about anything that could be damaged. I'm not having the best morning at the moment. 

  "Woah, slow down before you break something." He laughs, closing his locker. 

 "Sorry, I'm not in the greatest mood." I turn to him. His brown eyes are constantly sparkling, how adorable. 

  "What happened?" He asks, as a tear streams down my face.

*Earlier This Morning*

  "STOP HITTING ME!" were the first words I woke up to on this fine Friday morning in Queens. I  slowly walk to my door, hoping the floor doesn't creak. My mom and dad were arguing. Again. 

  "Come here you bitch!" I hear my father scream to my mother. I open my door slightly, eavesdropping on the conversation. 

  "I said no!" My mother screams back. 'I wish I could go slam him against the fucking wall for doing this to my mom' I think to myself. My father moves closer to her, getting ready to hit her, when suddenly she smacks him.

  "What the hell Lizzy! " He responds once he finally gets all the way up. "I want you out of this house." my dad says, starting to grab his wallet and keys off the table. I finally have had enough of this. He's done this ever since my mom lost her job. I slam my door open, storming out into the kitchen.

  "If she's forced to leave, I'm leaving too!" I yell at him. He rolls his eyes in response.

"I don't want your selfish ass anyways." He responds. 

  "Technically mom's names on the lease for this house, so you're the one that should leave!" I scream as loud as I can. He backs up, a little frightened. 

  "Then I will." 

*Back to Present*

  "Nothing, doesn't matter." I say, walking down the hallway. He runs towards me, trying to keep up. I fast walk to class, trying to avoid all contact with anyone else until-

  "Well if it isn't Penis Parker and his little girlfriend." a familiar voice says.

  "Go away Flash." I say, my back to him. I can't get a break can I?

  "Not until I get a date with you little lady." He says trying to flirt. I'm so done with this douchebag. 

  "Flash, if you keep talking to girls like this, you and your hand are going to have a long lasting relationship together." I fake a smile, turn around and walk to science. Peter just follows behind, not saying a word. I sit down in science, taking out my notes and listening to the teacher talk. 

  *6th Period* 

I walk into the choir classroom, expecting to see the really nice 43 year old teacher, but instead I see the principle.

  "Oh, hello Mrs. L/n. Mr. Baker the teacher isn't hear today sadly, so you have free period for the rest of this hour." He tells me. 

  "Thanks sir, uh maybe could I go to the auditorium and sing on the stage where there isn't anyone around?" I ask.

  "I mean..it's free period, so yeah." He says, looking down at his computer and shooing me away. I walk down to the stage room, where I know no one is because it's not really used anymore. 

  "Hello?" I question, wanted to know if anyone is in here. No one answers, so I jump onto stage and think of the lyrics to Ed Sheerans song 'Photograph.' 

🎶We keep this love in a photograph, we make these memories for ourselves🎶 

I sing, dancing around, doing the routine my old dance instructor taught me. 

*Peters POV* 

 For some reason, Mr. Clark, my Chem. lab teacher, didn't come to school today, so I got a free period. I was walking around school, looking for something to do, when I heard the most angelic voice singing in the auditorium. I was a little confused at first, because one the choir kids have a room to sing in, and two, we never use the auditorium. 

 I open the door slightly, trying to see who it is. I see the person and my mouth drops all the way. It's y/n! I close the door super quietly, so Y/n isn't startled, and sit in the back row. She sings, and I instantly get goosebumps. She must be the best singer I've ever heard. She also starts to dance, and it's also great. 

*Your POV* 

  I finish up the song and dance, and stand still until I feel a sharp pain on the side of my neck. I feel around, picking at something. I look at it, and it was a spider with a black head, and the abdomen was blue and red. 

  "AHH." I scream, flicking the spider of and feeling around my neck. Sure enough, there were two small holes where the spider bit me. 

  "Are you alright?" I hear someone ask behind me. I turn to see who it is and it was Peter.

  "Oh my go- Peter how long have you been here?" I question, my cheeks burning. 

  "A couple minutes. Why did you scream?" He answers with a concerned look.

  "Some weird colored spider bit me." 

⚬⚬⚬

A/n- How do you like it? I had fun. Also, woah a weird colored spider bit you. What the hell was it and what will happen :)

Follow my instagrams

Tom Holland Fan Account - @hottie_.holland

Marvel Fan Account - @MarvelWorld1939

Word Count- 939