Chapter 1 - It Wasn't Me, I Swear

It isn't everyday where I wake up in a pool of blood. It isn't pleasant either, nor is it frightening. It's mostly just unsettling. And the most unsettling part was that I knew for a fact that it wasn't my blood.

A few moments after I woke I was greeted by bright flashlights that were scorching my eyes. It was then that I noticed the cold body that was laid next to me as I slept. It was her blood.

I heard shouting from a bunch of different people who I couldn't see. I heard people pulling out guns in case I "tried anything" as they put it. But through all the chaos I could clearly hear my mother sobbing in the living room. It felt as though someone drove a knife through my heart. My dad was no doubt hugging my mom and whispering soothing things in her ear to calm her down. The only problem with that was that now there's no one to do that to me.

I tried to get off the bed and run to my mother who obviously needed me, but I was soon pushed back onto my bed by a man in black clothing holding a gun to my forehead. I held my hands up and slowly lowered myself back onto my bed as I heard the man who almost shot me say something to another cop. "She's a kid!"

I remember being pushed into a police car and somehow drifting off as I heard the gentle pur of the engine but not before saying, "It wasn't me, I swear."

Hey I know that this was a really short chapter but the chapters will get longer as I continue to publish. I just didn't want to say too much in the first chapter
So what did you guys think? Be sure to leave suggestions for me! Thanks guys!