The Shower

A/N None of this will be in Korean. Sorry! I still can't spell properly. Enjoy!

Y/N 's POV

 I can't believe promoted I was promoted! But I'm working with a bunch of cute guys! They are going to make me crazy! 😊 Eeekk... Omg there here!

You: Hello! I'm Y/N! I am here to be an asshole and make your life hell!

Namjoon: Cover your ears!

Jin's POV

OH MY GOD. THE MANAGER IS SO CUTE HER DIMPLES ARE ADORABLE.

Y/N's POV

After introduce I got my self they went and had there turn. Jin is kinda cute. 😊 Oh my lord. Stay professional Y/N. They have limits so do you. Calm down or your going to be a fucking pervert.                                                                                                       

MinYoongi : Lets go drink! 

Namjoon : Hell yeah! 

Jin : Yay! :3 * acts innocent  but inside he is a bitch too*

Suga : Come on! Y/N! Come with us!

You: Okay maybe a little.

* They pile into a van and your on a motorcycle * They stare. Their jaws drop. You ride. You get to a local bar. 

A/N ( I have a motor cycle. It's a Harvey)

Bartender : What do you want?  

You : 50 tequila shots and make them super fucky. 

Bartender : Yes Ma'am... * shivers in fear*

You : Good * Gets 50 tequila shots *

You get back your fucking group. They were fucking restless. You cheers together. 

Jin : * pokes his cheek * Y/Nnnnn... I luvvvv yaaa....

Y/N : I know. I'm fucking awesome.😏

Jin : Y/Nnnnnn Yurrrrr soooooo meaaannnuuuu >^<

Y/N : I know you love me but fuck off for a while. Will ya?

Jin: Jungggkoookie Y/nnnnn is actigh meannnnn.

Jungkook : Aishhhh cantttt youuuu seeee immm bettttiinnng on your fuckkkking luvvvvv liffeeee.....

Jungkook and whispers and slurs with the others.

Jin: Y/Nnnn your mineeee. Onlyyyy minnne. Youuuuu beee goooood foooorrr dadddy......

You: Yeah right babe.

Jungkook and the others conversation.

Jungkoook : I bet thatttttt theeeyyy willl datteee....

J-Hope: I bettt he goooona breaaakkkk hissss ownnnn harttt...

You bust into their conversation. 

Y/N : Bitches lets go. You wanna fucking stay here?

Suga: Fuckkkk offf Y/Nnnnn justttt waitttttt yourrrr asssss. Asssshollllle.

You : What did you say bitch?

Suga : Nothing Ma'am.

You: That's what I thought.

You all leave the fucking bar finally. You get in the van and you put your motorcycle in the back. 

Namjoon: Oiiiii Y/Nnnnn are weed thhherrreee yeeett?

You: Fuck off.

V: * faints and slurs in dreams *

You: Someone wake up that bitch!

J-Hope : Yesss Maaaa'aaammmm.

You pile out. But V is still fucking sleeping. You had an idea.

You: VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV YOU ARE GOONA BE MOTHERRRRFUCKKING DEAD SOON.

V: Fuck no!

You: Great. Now I dibs first shower!

All of them: Oh hell nah! * they all start running to the washroom Jin gets in with Y/N she doesn't notice *

You strip then Jin is looking at your breasts. 

You: Jin get out ya bitchy pervert! 

Jin: But yuuu loooksss soss cutttteeee....

You: Ik. But get out!

Jin: Nopeeee not untttillll I see youuuuu shooowwwerk.

You start the shower and Jin claps like fucking baby. He is a retarded bitch.You start washing your self. He strips and gets ing with you.

You: Oiiii get out!

Jin: Fuck no.

You all now where this going right? If you don't then they had a shower together.

The others.

Jungkook: Yuuu Hearrrrr dattt. Theyyyy having sexxxx. Payyyy uppp

J-Hope: Fuckkkk! Dammnit! 

J-Hope grabs his wallet. Suga grabs his wallet. Jungkook takes V's wallet. Namjoon takes Jungkooks wallet. They all fuck off.

When you were done your shower or *sex* you saw them passed out on each other. You and Jin cuddle and made out.

A/N Hello. I hope you enjoyed this is like a book with multiple stories. I'm so very sorry for my swearing addiction. I am working on my motorcycle. Some stupid teens cut my Harv's tyres. She is fine tho. Thank you for asking if you did. My friend help me.

Thank you @Chimchims_Smile the idea.