The damn bad boy

A/N Just like another fucking bad boy story.

Jin or Seokjin was playing spin the bottle and |Doing Drugs| with some girls and his friends. He had a fiancée tho. He thought she was hot and sexy but she is very quiet and doesn't show much skin. So he lied go her. And he said or lied " I'm going to discuss some things with a couple of friends" He forgets her. He spins the bottle. Then Bang! The door was kicked open. The police was there. They stood in fear. 

Jin regretted leaving her alone. He wished that he stayed with her. At the police station.....

Y/N comes in and stares at Jin. " Why would lie to me aejeong? What have I done?" She stays silent. " I DIDN'T FUCKING DESERVE THIS!" She leaves. Jin thinks (What have I done? Aejeong hates me now. ) 

Jin's Pov

Look what I just fucked up now. |On the rooftop| " Well, Since I hurt her so much I should burn in Hell." Then a voice behind me said " Aejeong? Why would you jump? Why would you think that?" I stood there shocked. I  just stared. " Aejeong, I love you. But I AM STILL MAD. Aejeong...., Am I not good enough?" My heart sunk as she said those words. " Love, Why would you think that?" My Aejeong... Thinks she's not good enough. " Then why were you playing Spin the Bottle?" She asked me. " Aejeong, I don't know. Something came over me. But I love you only." I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead. I whispered in her ear " You're my one and only. Don't forget that. I love you." 

A/N Hai I still neeed ideas on The damn bad boy so I will have a part two later. Please follow me too.