Chapter 2

GUYS IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT AND BORING IK I SAID 20 PAGES BUT I CANT WRITE! I HAVE WRITERSBLOCK! HELP!

Chaeyong POV:

My head was all over the place. My thoughts were everywhere. The feeling of anxiety has over took my body but the only thing I could do was fiddle with my bracelet as I was in the elevator with my manager.

The plans has changed last week with filming the drama with Taehyung due to busy schedule however the company has ushered me so suddenly to go to big hit where Yg-nim will be.

What are they making me do? What if I get another role in a drama but with someone who's working in big hit or just Taehyung but later on in the future?

The comeback for my group was delayed once again and we're doing so many magazines photo shoot.

first of all I'm a singer.

I'm not offending anyone but we've only released five songs in total whilst other groups are happily releasing new songs. I miss dancing on stage and shooting the audience with our new choreography.

The as if it was your last remix techniqually wasn't a complete remix if you get what I mean it the dance and everything was the same and it wasn't even upbeat. I haven't been happy a lot lately and I'm lonely. Mostly having second thoughts about my company.

The girls and I worked so hard and we've finally made it by debuting which I'm grateful for. However, when will we actually come out with a new song instead of singing and dancing to the same songs to every event. It makes me kind of dislike it because that's all we play.

Don't you ever listen to a dog on repeat which is your favourite but then later on start disliking it?

Yep.

We've only did ONE comeback this year and I know my fans are disappointed and are demanding another comeback but still are supporting nonetheless. I'm honestly so thankful and it breaks my heart as I see the fans trying to be patience with our 'comeback'.

It's heartbreaking seeing their comments on when are comeback is gonna be. Truthfully, I don't even know myself.

Sighing again my manager nudged my arm lightly to get my attention "Chaeyong-ah, calm down, everything will be okay" he assured with a smile. I tired to smile back sincerely and breath in and out slowly, trying to calm my nerves.

In which seems like forever due to other thinking, the elevator door opens. Surprisingly the elevator seemed so slow but was actually very fast. Maybe because it was my thoughts?

"Okay Chaeyoung, calm down. I'm here for you okay" my manager said before he opened the door so we could enter the Office. I didn't even look around the company to admire how nice it was. But my thoughts were all over the place once again. The problem is with me is that I tend to overthink and it gets the best of me; which is why I'm so emotional.

I just can't help but express my emotions.

Only the Big hit, yg and three assistants. I bowed down politely and sat down.

"Hello, my name is Chaeyong but my stage name is Rosé. I am in the group blackpink under Yg entertainment" I announced and bowed.

He chuckled and whispered "she's very nice" but I heard it clearly and smiled politely. Wow he's so kind.

"so you're probably wondering why your here and we're all here to explain what's going on. The plan is..."

~~~~~

Laying lifelessly on my fluffy big bed thinking about what just happened. The meeting was long and draining but sadly I never met V. Long story short, I'll be attending more singing shows in a month or even less and I'm so excited but I'm confused on whether why we had to do it at bighit ent.

We could've just done it at Yg since V was only mentioned once.

You're probably thinking "maybe the company is going to them date" blah blah blah.

No!

That would be a bad idea- not that V is beautiful. Heck, he's drop dead gorgeous. I wouldn't mind *wink wink*

However, KnetZ are literally crazy! And I think a lot of people would hate the fact that we're even 'interacting'. We're both currently focusing on our own career paths.

Bts are trending so much I know they're going To be superstars. The Army's are incredible and will never let down Bts hence why they win most awards. Therefore, they've won effing BBA!

Wow, i wonder if BP will get to perform in the us? Hmm: