Brekfast

Decim's POV

I woke up to see Chiyuki and Nona cooking something to eat. "I wonder when they woke up" Decim said and then he went and took a shower then changed. "I'm not hungry why? I am normally hungry in the morning maybe because Nona's cooking and she's very bad at it?"Decim thought before he was snapped out of his thoughts when Chiyuki shook me. "Were you even listening" Chiyuki yelled "What did you say?" Decim said and then said"sorry" very softly. "What was that Decim!!!" Nona yelled from the kitchen "Damn her super hearing" Decim thought again. "Well i said that their is no work today" Chiyuki said "Okay" Decim said and walked away.

Nona's POV

"So Decim do you have a crush or something on Chiyuki?" Nona said "No" Decim said and a slight blush crept on to his face. "M-kay whatever you say" Nona said and walked to where Chiyuki was eating. "Hey Chiyuki i think someone has a crush on you!" Nona said "WHAT!!!" Chiyuki yelled. "Decim must be asleep again huh" Nona said "What does this have to do with Decim" Chiyuki said. "Well Decim might have a huge crush on you" Nona said.

                                                                              To Be Continued