But...... how?

I looked at Richie, not believing what he had just said " what the fuck?" I  said. That must have made him sad or uncomfortable because he stood up and said "Hey man just be cool, sorry" he left and i just sat there, not believing what I had just heard. I saw him run to catch up with Bill and Stan and i felt like for once i was special, but not replying could have just brought that down. I stood up and decided to leave. On the walk home i kept thinking "what if i had just turned down the opportunity of a lifetime?"

Richie's pov

"Hey man" said Bill who was walking alongside Stan. I dont know where they were going or how they knew i wanted to talk to Eddie alone, but hey it was good of them to do it. It had giving​ me  the courage to talk to him. I invited them for one sole purpose, so I didn't have to and now it just made me plain mad. "Where is Eddie?" Stan asked looking back at me. " I don't know." I said shrugging to look like I didn't care but I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to see if i had just messed up my life forever. I hope he would understand. There isn't many people like me in this small town of Derry and I just didn't want others to know. " He probably went home." I said. " what is going on between you two?!" Bill said. They both stopped walking and turned towards me. "Nothing, we where just talking then I said I was going to catch up with you guys so-" Stan stopped me. " You guys have been acting weird around each other ever since the "incedent" happened over the summer!" they were staring at me. " You guys are dicks, I'm going home." I said. I turned around and started walking the other way. Riding my bike home that day made me feel diffrent. I might have just messed up my life.

Third person pov

Answering machine:
" Hey Richie it's Eddie I'm sorry about what happened, can we talk?"
" Hey Richie, You still haven't answered, are you okay?"

Eddies Pov
He still hasn't answered. Why did he tell me that, I have been feeling weird recently and whenever someone mentions him, I want to explode. He wont answer my calls or even talk to me. What if he is mad? I decided to call him one last time. " Hey Richie, If you want to talk meet me by the sewer. And don't make gray water jokes!" I hung up the phone and jumped on my bike, heading for the sewers. When i got there, he wasn't there but there was a rustle in the bushes.