| 0 |

__________

Kotaro Bokuto wasn't the type of male to suddenly find a stranger sitting exactly five inches away from his seated state to be so wonderfully marvelous in his hooded eyes. He found it odd how his eyes immediately attracted to the male's physique the moment he passed by him and sat down on the metal bench, just like a magnet. The male didn't contain any type of absurd features either that stuck out from any other normal person, making it even more puzzling as to why he seemed so - beautiful.

Bokuto normally ever went for the type of guy who knew how to show him a good time, such as a loud personality and energetic attitude. Looks were never really a bother to him considering most of his friends weren't exactly the best models but they certainly made up for it with their out-going charisma, just like he adored.

So why was the man who was only sitting next to Bokuto for the purpose of getting on the subway to arrive to his destined destination suddenly make him feel so, weird. He tried his best not to observe the strangers face to avoid looking stalkerish but he really couldn't help it, especially with his dark wavy hair half falling onto his pale forehead and silent dark eyes behind thin glasses. His face was absolutely stunning and almost unreal due to his striking features, Bokuto wanted to know more.

Although, even he knew the male was way out of his league simply by noticing the male's book in his delicate hands and the way he sat in such a poised position. The male seemed as though he knew everything and only focused on his ambitions from what his demeanor was showing him. Bokuto was the exact opposite and that made his hopes fall.

He was a college student who was only attending for the purpose of he was supposed too, not because he wanted to. Society always made him feel as though school was important because it's what helps you grow into the career you admire to be. But what if you don't know what you want to be? Bokuto had no idea as to what was in store for him once he graduated because he was completely lost within that topic, leaving him in confused state.

Bokuto worked part-time at a convenience store to help pay for his fees and other necessities, meanwhile also spending most of his other days playing his favorite sport. Money was never an issue on his part as his parents were the creators of a famous brand that made them millionaires within minutes. But Bokuto wasn't the type of male to accept a life where he was constantly reminded of only his wealth and decided to move out after graduation, disguising himself as a normal citizen whose mind was only focused on volleyball and enjoying his youth.

The stranger and Bokuto were polar opposites and he knew would never get a chance to even conversate with the male from his findings.

The sound of exhausted engines made a ruff halt in front of the bench where both men sat and slowly opened its worn-out doors as scurrying pedestrians made their way out. Bokuto arose from his position and grabbed his phone, placing it inside his sweatpants pocket as he made his way to the door. Although, he took a second to look over at the beautiful stranger who was so deeply invested in his book that he didn't notice the subway had arrived, so decided to gently stride over.

Bokuto lightly tapped the gorgeous male's shoulder, making the stranger look up at him with pure confusion in his mysterious eyes. Bokuto motioned to the train in front of him with his left arm and gave him a smile before turning and walking back into the subways doors. His brown eyes gazed the cramped space and took note of an empty seat between the exit and an old lady where he then strode over and sat himself.

Bokuto felt proud that he not only had the courage to advise the male but also by the fact that he was able to made direct eye contact and be able to notice a small mole on the edge of his right eyebrow.

The stranger entered a few minutes later and had sighed upon noticing no available seats, which forced him to stand while holding the ceiling grip to avoid falling, right in front of the male with the crazy white hair who had helped him from before. His thigh lightly grazed the males knee as he stood, not paying much attention to the contact and instead focusing on his book - not even acknowledging Bokuto's flustered state.

The subway started back up not long after and soon they were on their way. Bokuto remained silent as he unobtrusively observed the male in front of him for the simple purpose of admiring his beauty. Sure it looked weird but since the stranger wasn't paying attention, it wasn't an issue.

But, what was an issue, was the businessman who was standing just a bit too close to the male from Bokuto's perspective. The train swayed the passengers back and forth lightly but not hard enough for the businessmans hand to move so closely to the beautiful strangers bottom.

The stranger who was engrossed in his book took note of a light feather touch to his butt and slowly turned over, only to notice a businessman looking horrified at Bokuto who had his hand wrapped tightly around his wrist. Without hesitation, Bokuto pushed the middle-aged man away and used his free-hand to grab onto the attractive strangers curved waist before glaring deeply at the businessman.

"Don't ever lay your filthy hands on my boyfriend again or else."

Akashi was, to say the least, shocked.

__________

enjoy my future shitty writing .