•thirty•

tell me that you don't love me, but say it one more time. . . even if its a lie

part 2

He looked out the window of his car at the house. He looked at the clock.

10:00

Right on time. He got out of the car and slowly walked to the door. He knocked and waited for a response.

"Ethan!" Amy answers, her eyes wide in shock. She hasn't seen Ethan outside of his home in months.

"Come in," she said, stepping aside. Ethan stepped in and looked around. The last time he was here his life was a lot different.

"Guys! It's Ethan!" Amy called out, leading the way to the living room where everyone was gathered around.

Mark stood up in amazement and went over to Ethan.

"What made you decide to come out?" he asked quietly. Ethan didn't say anything. He may be outside, but he still won't talk.

"We're still glad you're here. It's been a long time, but it looks like Teamiplier is back together."

"Is this the camera you were looking for?"

Everyone turns around and looks at you. You notice Ethan.

"Y/N, this is Ethan," Mark says. You had never met Ethan, but of course you heard a lot about him. He was the subject of every conversation. The boy who didn't speak and never left his home.

"Nice to meet you," you said. Ethan doesn't move, doesn't speak, doesn't even make eye contact.

"He's not much of a talker, as you know," Mark says, breaking the silence. After some more awkward silence, everyone was piled into Mark's van and were on the way to the dog park.

You noticed that Ethan kept quickly glancing at you and then going back to staring at nothing. It made you a little uncomfortable, not knowing what was going on inside his mind.

Ethan was emotionless. Chica licked his face and he barely reacted. He just slightly winced and moved away.

You wondered what made him this way. What pushed him so far that he exited reality and turned into a lifeless figure?

At the dog park Mark and Amy played with Chica and the other dogs, while the others sat at a bench watching.

"Y/N, can you come film us for a bit?" Mark asked. You agreed and stood up, taking the small camera and joining in the fun, Kathryn followed along as well.

Once you were gone Ethan turns to Tyler beside him. He looks him up and down and then focuses on his face. Tyler notices.

"Yes?"

He points at you.

"Y/N?"

Ethan nods slowly.

"What about her?"

Ethan looks away from Tyler and focuses on you, running around with the others. He looks back at Tyler and says the first word he's said in months.

"Beautiful."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

~Kat