Shu x reader

You slowly creep up stars, too yours and shus shared room. You slowly approach the door and open it with a creek. To your surprise shu was awake and sitting up. " Where were you he asked."
In a monotone voice.
"Reiji made me clean up the tea and cake I spilled, then organized all of his books..."
he just grumbled and turned away. He has been like this for a few weeks, he acts like your just a burden. You sigh and get into bed, instead of cuddling with you like normal he just got up and walked away. You don't what too do anymore, the man you love acts like he hates you.

The next morning you wake up too the sweat smell of blood.( yes you are a vampire in this one) You walk around too see who is flirting with yiu this time. Too your avail it was your fiancé Shu.( Yes you are also his fiancé) All you see is his hand in her shirt and him stuck too her skin like a leach. You just stand there in shock. All you can do is run so you did.

You pack your things as fast as you could. You teleport out side and say good bye too the Mansion one last time, you would never admit it but you will miss this place and even those brothers.

(FLASH BACK)
"Hay give it back" you yell as you chase laito down the hall way for your phone. "Only if you kiss me" He says in a sexy tone." Only on the cheek" You say glaring at him. " Knowing you and shu that's the best I'm going too get with out being killed!!!" He says in a excited tone." Wow ok loser" you say teasingly.

"By old place I will really miss you." You say in a sad tone with tears running down your cheek.

(7 YEAR'S LATER)
What you didn't know was that you were pregnant at the time, so here you are with triplets. (2 boys 1 girl)
Mommy why don't we have a daddy " your (d/n) asks you in a worried tone.
You do have a dad but he lives far away in Japan."( Your in France) "Then why don't we visit him." Shouts (S/N). You sigh not want too tell them about Shu yet.
"Because mommy fell in love with your father, but he did not fall in love with mommy." You explain "But mommy how could he do that too you, he had too be in love with you at one time" says your (S/N)
You sigh "He was, he was." You say as tears threatened to fall."Well if we meet him we can yell at him and call him a nasty names." Giggles your daughter "Or I can have a music battle and beat his but in it" screams your son (S/N) " Maby his bed is comfy and I can take a nap on it." Say your second son.

(1 YEAR LATER)

Here you are in Japan because of you kids constantly begging. You sit in this taxi you called on the way to the sakamakis. You let out a shaky breath."Mom are you ok." Asked your daughter. "Yes I'm fine, what about you baby." You ask with a sweet smile.

As you pull up you want to run away or go cry in a ditch. But you have too stay strong for you kids. You walk up too the door and knock slowly. As expected the door opened on its own. "AAAAAAAA WITCH CRAFT WERE GOING TOO DIE , IM TOO YOUG TOO DIE!!!!!!" As 3 of your kids scream.

They all run and hide behind you. You sigh and walk in "How can you just walk in, did you just see that door." Complains your daughter (D/N).
"It'ok come on" you say as kindly as you can. You can feel all of the brothers eyes on you 4. You can even feel that girls you grew too Hate eyes one you.

"Mommy I don't know how too say this but this is kreepy" said your son kreeped. You just sight and sit down on the couch.

"Hello (Y/N) nice too see you and who are they?" You turn your head too see all six of the boys, and her "There my kids." You say in only scary voice.

" I think mommy wants too kill them." Comments your daughter. " No I think she want too kill orange hair and girly girl over there." You just face palm.

"Are they mine" Shu finally speaks "No the fu$$ing Subarus, of course there yours." You say harshly.

"OMG MOMMYS MAD SHE SAID THE F WORD I DONT WANT TOO DIE YET PLEAES GIVE ME MERCY!!!!" Screams your triplets in unison.

But too your suprise shu walks up too you and kisses you. You both get into a full on make out session." Please don't leave again, and let's get married and raise these kids with you." He said in a soft honey (Senpai ,if you get it marry me) tone. You were surprised that he said that but either way you said yes. That day every thing went back too normal. You both got married and raised tho's little monsters.

(AUTHORS NOTE)
Hope you enjoyed, and keep in toon for more. And comment your request. - Author chan