(0) Prologue - It's Not Over Yet.

Don stared drowsily at the television. Things had gone downhill since The Ridonculous Race had aired, and they'd gone down fast. As he waited for the reruns of "So You Think You Can Dance?" he began to think. What if it didn't have to end? What if Total Drama wasn't over? He knew from experience that he shouldn't start to think things like that- If he did, he would spiral further into what was becoming a mid-life crisis. Unable to stop himself, he picked up the phone and dialled fast. 

"Chris. Can you meet me at Starbucks on 42nd in 20 minutes?" He stammered, millions of ideas racing through his mind.

"Sure, dude. What for?" Chris responded.

"I have a crazy idea man. What if we could resurrect Total Drama? I reckon we'd get the all-clear for making a new season, and it would be so much fun! Come on dude, please say yes. You're the icon of Total Drama, I can't do this without you." Don insisted as he paced back and forth. He was determined. 

Chris paused for a long moment. "Whoa, whoa, what's this even about? Come on, I have a real job now. My reality TV days are done and dusted. Come on, don't you have better things to do now?" 

"Please. Once you hear my idea, you won't be able to say no."

Chris sighed. "Fine. I'll hear your idea. I'll be at Starbucks in 20."

A/N

hey guys! obviously a bit of a short prologue. for this story, both chris and don are going to be hosting. i honestly love both of them, and when i was deciding which host to use, i sort of thought, "hey, why not both?" and here we are! woo, ill try update really frequently! i promise ill finish this story, ive written stories before, but never on wattpad, and i've learnt to become dedicated to what im writing, so uh, yeah! hope you guys like it! ;D