1

Sabrina's POV

"Im going to miss you no matter what Sab." Rowan says while tearing up a little.
"Dont worry Rowan, We'll see eachother in a couple of days, Besides, Im with Logan, Stop worrying." I said with a reassuring smile.
"I'll miss you." Says Rowan.
"As much as i'll miss you, I have a flight to go on, Rowan." I said with laugh.
"Bye, miss you already!" I shout.
I grab my bags and run to as fast as i can to the airplane. Its going to be on hell of a ride.

"Good afternoon, passengers. We have now landed LAX." The pilot says as i begin to stand up and strech. I walked to get out of the plane. After i got in the airport and collected my bags, i went to go meet with Logan since he's the one im living with.

(L- Logan 〰 S- Sabrina)
S: Yo Logan where you at?
L: Im right outside.
S: Okay. See you!

I walked outside and i saw Logan vlogging while screaming like some kind of idiot he is. "And here Logang is my baby sis." He says as he points the camera at me.
"Hey Logan!" I say as i ran up to him.
"Woah you've gone a lot prettier since i left!" He told me.
"Embarrassing, Logan. Embarrassing." I say as i hit his arm.

We got back to his house which is incredibly huge. Like wow, He matured a little.
"Wow." I say as my jaw dropped.
"I know right?" Logan says, pretty proud of himself.
"Oh forgot to mention, there's some friends going here that I'd like you to meet, is that okay?" He says.
"Yeah, yeah sure whatever." I say, still admiring the house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 290 words