Feeling safe, protected in his embrace...

-" She was just another girl that liked to play with magic, and he was a boy, in need of a reason to believe in it "- { a.r.lucas }

             *        *        *        *        *

" Who...are...you ? " My voice was shaking and I couldn't talk properly as I found myself standing in front of a scary man, with scares all over his face, mad and red eyes, and evil smile. He had a lot of piercings in his eyebrows, ears, noise and even mouth. He looked like a monster with his huge built up body and long bread. What should I do now ?

And before I could even think of closing the door, I found myself pinned to the wall, as he opened the door widely and pushed me inside

And before I could even think of closing the door, I found myself pinned to the wall, as he opened the door widely and pushed me inside. When he got into the bakery, it's as if he got bigger, and I couldn't even look at him in the eyes with my small weak body.

I had tears in my eyes, and I couldn't stand properly on my two feet. I was so scared, because he looks like he is going to kill me, and of course I wouldn't find someone to help me in this quiet dark night. He was heading toward me slowly and I was walking backward and with every step he was making, he was destroying everything he found in his way.

Glass , cakes, bread, tables, chairs, cashier, watch, everything was destroyed in front of me, I was frightned because I knew I will be next. I closed my ears because I couldn't stand hearing that terrible noise he was making.  "PLEASE PLEASE STOP PLEASE !!! "

Fear got bigger and bigger inside of me and I couldn't stand anymore so I let myself fall on the ground while he was heading toward me, I couldn't stop going backward till I found my back leaned on the wall behind me, I stopped, and looked at him to only see his evil smile.

" Please please leave me alone, you can take all the money, just leave me alone please ! "

" If I wanted the money, I would have take it a long time ago, but I don't want it, I want you "

" No please don't kill me please !! I'm begging you please " I said while crying so hard, I felt weak and I couldn't stand or move, I couldn't even breathe....

He smirked and then said " Oh don't worry, I won't kill you now, I need to have some fun first,then I will kill you slowly slowly...you'll see, it will be very amusing "

" You're .....you're....going ....to...rape me" I said as I felt my body shiver and my eyes opened widely.

rape me" I said as I felt my body shiver and my eyes opened widely