chp. 1 William

It was sunday morning when you woke up to someone holding onto your waist and you turn around and see you're boyfriend of 1 year he was sleeping peacefully then you ran you're hands through his hair and he let's out a small moan and you smile at him and he opens his eyes to look at him "Good morning" you say "Morning"he answers yawning and sits up against the bedhead and pulls you up to sit on his lap "So what are we doing today you ask him "Let's just chill at home and order takeout" he says "ok" you answer while trying to get up but William pulls you back and tries to kiss you but you turn your head the other way "What's wrong" he asks "Nothing it's just morning breath" I say laughing and he let's me go and gets up at the same time.

Later that day:

You guys were watching modern family of you're request and you get a message saying "Last night was fun Rachel!" and William sees it too and gets up "So you've been cheating on me the whole time" he says "that doesn't even add up William my name isn't Rachel someone must have gave my number to him" You yell at him "Oh! Seems kinda odd to me that you were out last night and you get a message from some guy" He yells back at you "Do you realize how stupid you are sounding I would never do that to you and I was at my parents house and I facetimed you while I was there twice to be exact" you say back "I still don't believe you" He says and gets out of the apartment. You were so shocked about the whole thing and didn't realize falling asleep.

5 hours later:

you were still asleep but you woke up to William coming from the bathroom and gets on the bed he doesn't realize that you are awake and pulls you close and whispers "I'm so sorry for yelling at you I hope you can forgve me" And you smile falling asleep in his arms.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

QOTD: when did you're school start? mine started on August 9th

feel free to say about grammar english isn't my native language!

not the best story but here it is almost a year late sorry!

do you guys like 3rd point of view or your own view

requested @robynvo

dms open!