Start Anew Again [part one/summery]

"I am absolutely done with your shit, all you do is sit around all day and watch tv and drink, I'm constantly supporting you while I only work a part-time job, and on top of that I have college classes almost every day, so either you get off your lazy alcoholic ass and get a job or I'm leaving"

"Do whatever you want I don't fucking care"

---

Ashton Stumph is 20, he lives in New York with his 23-year-old boyfriend who does nothing but sit around and drinks, soon he finally got sick of having to support both him and his boyfriend on barely enough money to get by while also being in college, he decides to drop out and move back in with his father in Chicago, but once he goes back people from his past start popping back up, both good and bad.

---

There will be some triggering content in this book, I will mention it at the start of the chapter and where it happens, also if you are sensitive to strong language then I suggest that you don't read this book, there will be a lot of swearing and other bad things, I won't get into too much detail with that right now but I probably will at a later date.

I am hoping that I can make this book longer than my past books on both of my accounts, I will try to have a bunch of chapters pre-written, but there will be no updating schedule it will mostly be a few random updates here and there.

This will be a fanfic based around band members and maybe a few other celebrities, so if you don't like those kinds of fanfics please don't read this book.

That will be it for now, I hope you all have a nice day/night/evening.

[Laf]