#69

A/N

Enjoy guys..🥀 sorry for any mistakes😪

••••
Ariana Grande and Y/N (G!P)-Falling, Floating, Flying...
••••

"I love you," Y/N uttered, taking my face in her hands and brushing her thumb across my cheek gently. "I love you and I only want to make you happy," She continued, staring into my eyes intently.

"I love you too," I whispered.

"Can I kiss you?" She wondered, her gaze dropping down to my lips.

"Yes," I breathed. Leaning down, Y/N covered my lips with her own. She sucked gently as she felt mine move against her, my tongue parting her mouth sweetly. She moved her leg between both of mine as I raised my knees slightly, curling into her toned body.

Her hands pressed into the mattress of the bed as I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her closer.

"Y/N..." I sucked in a deep breath as we parted, gasping for air.

"Can I kiss you here?" She muttered, her lips moving against my jaw.

"Yes," I whispered as she slid her mouth down my neck, sucking the skin of my throat. My nails grazed  Y/N's neck and I moaned quietly as my chest rose and her hand slid under my shirt and up my torso.

"Can I touch you here?" She mumbled against my collarbone, her thumb grazing the underside of my breast.

"Yes..." I gasped, biting my lip and closing my eyes as she cupped me gently. I tugged her hair desperately, needing to feel more of her against me.

Y/N pulled back slightly, using one hand to pull my shirt over my head. My skin was hot and tingling with anticipation. Y/N looked at me hesitantly before removing her own shirt and letting my impatient hands grasp her bare back and pull her forward. I met her lips desperately, biting and sucking in all of the ways that I knew drove her crazy.

"Can I touch you here," She breathed heavily, turning her head against my shoulder to catch her breath. Y/N's large hand trailed to the waist of my shorts, running along the edge before moving to touch my womanhood lightly.

"Yes," I swallowed, arching into her warm touch. I ran my hands down her chest before shakily resting my fingers against the button of her pants. She looked up sharply, meeting my eyes. I nodded slowly, my cheeks pink and my eyes glossy.

"Ariana," She uttered lowly. "Do you want to keep going?" She continued, her voice soft and serious.

"Yes," I nodded slightly.

"Are you sure?" She mentioned, feeling me press my legs together, pushing her hand further against me.

"Yes...Y/N..yes I'm sure." I moaned, unbuttoning her pants and lowering the zipper in one fluid motion.

Swallowing her excitement, Y/N raised her hips as I helped her tug his jeans off. She kicked the material to the floor before moving her hand to the button of my shorts. I covered her hand with my own and Y/N looked up at me questioningly as I moved her fingers before taking the button in my own hand and undoing it pointedly. I lowered the zipper and slid the shorts down my legs, my body moving in a way that caused Y/N to exhale deeply.

"You are, so beautiful," She muttered distantly, her eyes mesmerized by my slim form. I bit my lip and looked at her with heavy lids, reaching out to touch her chin gently. Y/N leaned in and kissed my lips soundly.

And then I felt everything. Everything all at once. I couldn't tell if I was floating away or falling. Y/N was inside of me. Filling me all over, in places I had never even known were empty.

I realized that I wasn't falling, I wasn't even floating really. I was flying.

Y/N touched me carefully, gently, lovingly... and I wrapped myself around her completely. Every inch of our bodies reacted to each other, buzzing with energy and fusing together almost magnetically.

Y/N watched my lips part as a sigh escaped my throat. My eyes fluttered open and met her own intently. My dark orbs were nearly black with passion and Y/N felt herself falling deeper into my heart. She would die in my eyes, she would drown and sink and die in my eyes.

"You were perfect, you are perfect," I whispered as my hand drew small circles on her bare chest.

"Is that the score for my performance? Ten out of ten?" She teased softly, my bare hip feeling like home to her hand.

"You think an awful lot of yourself, don't you Ms. Y/L ?" she smiled, looking over to meet his eyes.

Y/N couldn't help but think that it was unreasonable for one woman to be so insanely beautiful.

"Perfect was your word, not mine," She grinned, her hand raising to toy with the ends of my soft hair. The image of me pulling roughly on Y/N's own locks was still fresh in my mind.

Somewhere in the back of her head, Y/N had known that we would have sex tonight. She had known that I would touch her in ways that she'd never forget. And she had known that this occurrence would only make me more dangerous, more lethal, to her already drowning sense of self control when it came to me.

"That's true," I admitted, pressing my cheek against Y/N's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She whispered hesitantly.

"What?" I snapped, moving my chin to look at her. "Of course I'm okay. I'm better than okay," I insisted with a small smile.

"Good," She smiled, relief flooding through her veins.

"What about you?" I grinned.

"I am... I don't know if there are words for what I am," She chuckled. I tipped my head up, kissing her chin sloppily.

"Are you happy?" I mumbled, bring my head back down and kissing Y/N's chest.

"So fucking happy," She sighed contently. "Baby, I would have waited for however long you needed me to wait. But being with you like this... I feel so close to you. Closer than I've ever felt to anybody," She admitted.

"I feel the same way," I whispered.

"In that case... I think we should do it like, all of the time," She grinned goofily.

"Oh, really?" I laughed.

"Yeah. It's something that's just between the two of us," Y/N began.

"So, you're not gonna tell your boys?" I mentioned skeptically.

"Well I mean..." She trailed off.

"Exactly," I scoffed.

"It's good exercise," Y/N pointed out.

"That's true. And I really don't exercise enough," I nodded.

"Right. I'm just looking out for your well being baby," She promised.

"Of course," I laughed.

"Seriously though," Y/N noted, still smiling but looking at me intently. "You are amazing. And every second I spend with you, I realize more and more just how lucky I am," She continued.

"You're sweet," I uttered softly.

"Love you beautiful," She smiled, kissing my head contently.

"Love you too sexy," I giggled, closing my eyes and pressing myself against her. Skin to skin, heart to heart...

***

A/N

Helllooo guys☺️☺️

Sooo I hope you all enjoyed this small update..much more to come..I promise😘🤗🙃

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🤧😌💓 I really appreciate it