07

A/N
Thanks for all the love on this story, I'm going to try and post a lot more often.

(Current time)

Opal pov:

I was running around my house with Ella and trying to tidy things up. I grabbed the frebreze and sprayed it everywhere. "Ella when was the last time you cleaned?" I yelled and then tripped over a pile of blankets. "Um when was the
Last time you were here? Because I have never cleaned, you do" she said while throwing random junk into the fridge. "Good idea" I yelled while throwing crap under my bed and into my closet. My phone lit up and it showed a text from Shelley.

She sells seashells by the sea shore
5 mins away from your place

CheeriOs
Wow how convenient
Note the sarcasm
-

I was almost done fixing the couch pillows when the doorbell rang. "Ella please go spray more air freshener in the living room" I said while throwing the bottle to her. I sprinted to my front door, looking like a hot mess, but it didn't matter. I get to see my best friends, costars is an understatement, that word is like a curse, we are family. I opened the door with a large grin on my face. "OPAL" posey screamed while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Hey I want to see my daughter too" Shelley said pulling me off posey, but failed and they dropped me on my wood floors. "Ow" I said grappling my head. "Jeez you alright, you really took a fall" an unfamiliar voice said while putting their hand out. My vision was slightly blurry so all I saw was their bright blue eyes. I took their hand and stood up. When my vision came into focus I realized who was staring at me. Froy. "Hey I'm froy, sorry you know that" he laughed. I just stood there admiring his smile, and the green speck on his right eye. "Yeah you know I'm Opal, and that was an awful first impression so I'm so sorry" I laughed with him. "OPPY" Dylan sprayberry ran up to me and put his hand out for a high five but dissed me. "You know what spray bitch, I'm going to give you a five second head start to run as far away from me as you can." I said with a evil glare. Dylan sprinted out of my house and into the backyard. The cast is very familiar with my house cause it was the hang out spot. Sprayberry's head start time was over so I sprinted into my backyard in search of him. Dylan and I played siblings on the show, Marin and Liam, Marin was adopted in s6. Dylan and I have a lot of onscreen time together, acting like siblings, that sometimes we forget we aren't related. I scanned the backyard and saw a glimpse of him hiding behind our pool chairs. I jumped at him and tackled him. "I think he learned his lesson" cody joked. "So are we swimming or?" Froy asked pointing to my attire. I looked down and realized that Ella and I were just taking pictures and I'm in a bikini. My cheeks became flushed and I broke eye contact. "Oh I mean if you guys want to, I was gonna" I said. "Sure!" Posey said ripping off his shirt and pants revealing his bathing suit trunks and abs. Posey quickly backflipped into the pool without a second thought. Posey is very unpredictable. Cody grabbed his phone and set it up with our speakers outside, when ever we have a hang out, I always let Cody play his music cause he's got good taste. "Oh Opal I brought you some pink lemonade, your favorite!" Holland said while handing me the delicious drink. "Thank you Hol" I smiled. Suddenly all the guys were in the bathing suits and were shirtless, with 6 packs. Being on teen wolf, where everyone has a shirtless scene, well except stiles, has to work out al it for those scenes. "Opal where's Ella, at the moment I like her more than you cause she didn't cheat on me." Shelley said. As if on cue, ella runs outside "hey guys" she smiled. She walked over and talked to Shelley. She only has hung out with the girls of the cast and greeted the boys before, she was always to nervous to approach sprayberry. Sprayberry pushes Shelley and Ella  into the pool causing Shelley  to curse him out. Froy was standing in front of me and talking to sprayberry, but I was again admiring him. All of a sudden the next thing I know, water is up my nose and burning. I jump up to the surface and have a coughing attack. "Karma for cheating on me" Shelley said. "Who pushed me in?" I asked. "He did it" spray pointed to froy as did everyone else. "Singling out the new guy?" I laughed. "Sorry you looked too cute just standing there" he smiled. Behind me I heard Dylan O'Brien whisper "ship."

Now everyone was the pool, and we were all making jokes and playing basic pool games. The picture was beautiful. All my favorite people in my pool, having a good time with the sun setting behind us. "Let's have a barbecue" I state. "I love grilling, can I cook?" Dylan O'Brien asks. "Sure!" I say. We all got out of the pool and went into the hot tub while Dylan with the assistance of Tyler were grilling. "Let's play truth or dare" Shelley says. "Yeah cause we are 5 years old" Dylan joked. "Stop testing my limits today spray" Shelley yelled. "Cody truth or dare?" Shelley asked. "Dare" he boldly stated. "Okay then drop and give me 100 push-ups" Shelley ordered. Doing as told, he obeyed and we all watched him. "Where the wine?" Shelley asked. "Well four of us are underage and it's my house so there is no wine." I said. "No four of you aren't any fun."
"Okay Opal truth or dare?" Cody asked. "Truth." I said not wanting to get out of the hot tub.
"Be honest, do you have any feelings for either of the Dolan twins?" He asked. "No they are like brothers to me" I said proudly. And then froy sort of smiled to himself. Weirdo. "Ella truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" she said. Ella was always more of a rebel, but around Dylan she is so shy. "Kiss the person to your left on the cheek" I said winking at her. Her face instantly became as red as a tomato. She leaned in and kissed Dylan Sprayberry on the cheek, and he gave her a large grin. "Okay then froy truth or dare?" Ella said narrowing her eyes at me. Great now she's mad at me for making her kiss her crush, you don't want to make Ella angry, it gets ugly. "Truth" He said. "Do you think Opal looks hot in that bikini?"
He instantly snapped his head in my direction and his face became flushed. "Well, I mean Opal is a very beautiful girl" he said stuttering. "Thank you" I smiled at him.
The game became boring around the time the food was ready, we all ate and then they all left my house. Froy thinks I'm beautiful.

Hey jeez I haven't updated in awhile. I really would like to update more, so hopefully I will. I didn't reread this so there might be errors. Thanks for reading!