× Face Reveal ×

So I couldn't wait with this - it has me anxious so I'm just not gonna wait with it and instead I'll publish it a little early and see the response after I wake up 😅

I did a face reveal a while ago when I reached around 200 reads but I have deleted that now - only a few of you will remember that haha - and I have decided to do another one now seeing as we have reached 25k???
I don't think you guys know how much it means to me that you're all interested in this book and that you all support it so much - so thank you!!!

I did a face reveal a while ago when I reached around 200 reads but I have deleted that now - only a few of you will remember that haha - and I have decided to do another one now seeing as we have reached 25k???I don't think you guys know how much...

(I don't usually wear this much makeup (picture above) but I was going to a friend's birthday and wanted to look decent)

That is me haha
I know I look like trash but that cannot be helped lol
I'm currently sick so I'm using photos that I haven't taken today - I hope you don't mind ^^

If you want to know more about me here are some facts that you don't have to read xD

1. Hoseok is basically my life for multiple reasons - he actually pulled me through depression and inspired me more than a few times.
I also get compared to him a lot and my friends think we suit another because we're both happy viruses lmao

2. My real name is Iga (read Ega or Eager)

3. I am originally Polish/Russian but I currently live in the UK

4. My passions are languages and dancing - I dance in some national competitions and can speak/understand multiple languages.

5. I love art and draw BTS a lot
*If I was to make a BTS fanarts book would any of you like to see it?

6. Im 99% sure my dog is gay and has a foot fetish.

7. My favourite song from the new BTS album is Mic Drop or Best of Me

8. I know quite a few Kpop dance routines - including dope, blood Sweat & tears, GoGo, DNA and Silver Spoon.

9. Did I mention I'm total Jin trash?

10. I do a bit of modelling

---
I hope I didn't bore you guys too much with this chapter - if you did read it then thank you, I hope that a few of you will maybe want to message me and become friends as I know a couple of you felt intimidated by me (Idk why? Please tell me T^T)

Anyway, once again - thank you for reading ~♡